KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Colossus feats of strength

Colossus feats of strength
Started by: colossulrage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
colossulrage

Colossus feats of strength

What is 616 colossus biggest feat lately strength wise? His strength has increased since his return but has he showed it?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 06:27 AM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colossulrage

Nobody?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 03:44 AM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Colossus hasn't really had a lot of strength feats since his return. Sure, he clobbered people like Venom and Ord and whatnot, but all his best feats have been ones of durability: Tanking a sentinel blast, tanking the danger room defences, atmospheric entry and impact etc etc

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 04:14 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

He tossed that big globe through the lobby of the building in Uncanny I believe.

And uhhhh....Magneto used his body to fight Proteus after he was ko'd by him. Although, Colossus was once again knocked so high and far away from the others that he couldn't be seen, he survived that rather easily.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 04:43 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

He threw down decently with Hulk in that one shot.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 05:26 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

As a teen no less.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 05:43 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colossulrage

i just dont understand why they dont showcase his strength more often like a hulk or thor. even tho he isnt on that kinda level but still 100 ton range

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 05:48 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
As a teen no less.

He was a teen in that last one shot they fought in?

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 06:11 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
He was a teen in that last one shot they fought in?

Yeah, the one where's he's hiking, then Kitty and Lockheed join him. He's still a teen.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 06:32 AM
KingD19

Originally posted by colossulrage
i just dont understand why they dont showcase his strength more often like a hulk or thor. even tho he isnt on that kinda level but still 100 ton range

The reason he isn't shown off more like most bricks, I'm assuming is because unlike most bricks, he's part of a pretty big team, so they have to showcase everyone evenly, even though as strong man he should be spotlighted more.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 06:34 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Yeah, the one where's he's hiking, then Kitty and Lockheed join him. He's still a teen.

All the more impressive then.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 07:21 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

Re: Colossus feats of strength

Originally posted by colossulrage
What is 616 colossus biggest feat lately strength wise? His strength has increased since his return but has he showed it?

Back during the Mutant Massacre and The Fall Of The Mutants stories in the late 1980's, he had increasing trouble transforming back to flesh & blood. Injuries were keeping him in his armoured state. It also made his strength levels go out of control - he was smashing things he tried to touch gently. I think that was his strongest period.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Mar 31st, 2010 04:22 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omgu8mynewt

^^^Really, he got stuck as metal and lost control of his strength? What issues is that in?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 12:00 PM
Omgu8mynewt is currently offline Click here to Send Omgu8mynewt a Private Message Find more posts by Omgu8mynewt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Omgu8mynewt
^^^Really, he got stuck as metal and lost control of his strength? What issues is that in?

I can't remember what issues, but it was when he got hurt by Riptide's shurikens. He couldn't turn back to normal, and Magneto tried to fix him, but that made him bigger and a lot stronger than he was before.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 05:37 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I can't remember what issues, but it was when he got hurt by Riptide's shurikens. He couldn't turn back to normal, and Magneto tried to fix him, but that made him bigger and a lot stronger than he was before.

yeah, that was the first of two major upgrades.

and it was uncanny 212 where it all started, iirc...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 06:07 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Breaking Vibranium shackles.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 11:09 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by -Pr-
yeah, that was the first of two major upgrades.

and it was uncanny 212 where it all started, iirc...

when was the second upgrade?

he one of the most overrated characters who given way to much credit sometimes.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 09:28 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colossulrage

Originally posted by Battlehammer

How is colossus overrated ? He actually doesnt get enough credit.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 10:35 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Battlehammer

his return in astonishing.

who's overrated?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 11:28 AM
KingD19

Originally posted by -Pr-
his return in astonishing.

who's overrated?

He's actually saying Colossus is one of the most overrated characters in comics, and he's given too much credit.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 06:42 PM