KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Predictions for the New X-force team

Predictions for the New X-force team
Started by: Trackz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trackz

Predictions for the New X-force team

(please log in to view the image)

we've been given this along with clues that:
only one or two of the members will be former x-force members
none of the other characters will have ties with the x-force
they are bringing in a-list heroes to fight apocalypse

from this picture, the only obvious ones, other than wolverine, appear to be elektra and archangel(possibly)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 03:29 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

That guy on the right is Fantomex, that's for sure smile

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 04:02 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That guy on the right is Fantomex, that's for sure smile
that's one of the most popular predictions, at it looks like him, but fantomex doesn't fit the a-list hero description. while it would seem outlandish i would say it's possibly the punisher, but fantomex would be great on the team.

the one on the ledge has been argued either deadpool or blade,

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 04:30 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Trackz
that's one of the most popular predictions, at it looks like him, but fantomex doesn't fit the a-list hero description. while it would seem outlandish i would say it's possibly the punisher, but fantomex would be great on the team.

the one on the ledge has been argued either deadpool or blade,

That wouldn't make sense. First The List, now Uncanny X-Men... Marvel has plans for him and if he's not joining X-Force, then I have no idea why they dug out that character.

Doesn't look like Frank to me. Is it true that he's going to be human again? And if so, then when exactly? After the crossover with Daken?

Heard that there are gonna be two leaders this time, so it's possibly Magneto, not Warren.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 04:39 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

That wouldn't make sense. First The List, now Uncanny X-Men... Marvel has plans for him and if he's not joining X-Force, then I have no idea why they dug out that character.

Doesn't look like Frank to me. Is it true that he's going to be human again? And if so, then when exactly? After the crossover with Daken?

Heard that there are gonna be two leaders this time, so it's possibly Magneto, not Warren.
yea that would make sense, i guess not only heroes are getting recruited in.

yea, the cover for punisher #21 i think has him as a human.

magneto seems to powerful to be on the x-force team, I was thinking cable as the possible co=commander (if he survives), nick lowes gave away that warren would be hiring elektra for something, so i think it's possible that he sticks around on x-foce to bring in some of the heroes.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 04:50 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

yea that would make sense, i guess not only heroes are getting recruited in.

yea, the cover for punisher #21 i think has him as a human.

magneto seems to powerful to be on the x-force team, I was thinking cable as the possible co=commander (if he survives), nick lowes gave away that warren would be hiring elektra for something, so i think it's possible that he sticks around on x-foce to bring in some of the heroes.

I see.

They need power if this team wants to mess with Apoc. And apparently Magneto is not that powerful anymore (Predator X fight).

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 04:55 PM
Trackz

I see.

They need power if this team wants to mess with Apoc. And apparently Magneto is not that powerful anymore (Predator X fight).
true, but if you look carefully at the one in the air you can see they forgot to black out a little bit of white thats stemming fro the characters back

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 04:57 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

true, but if you look carefully at the one in the air you can see they forgot to black out a little bit of white thats stemming fro the characters back

Wow, didn't see that before. So it's most likely Worthington, yeah.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 05:12 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

gambit is one of them and looks like maybe magneto but likely angle

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 08:30 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Battlehammer
i doubt gambit, they're trying to fight apocalypse, gambit is current struggling with his death persona and was once a horseman. remender stated wolverine was putting together a team of heroes they knew wouldn't side with apocalypse.

the flying one is probably angel
the one to the far left i have a feeling is blade possibly deadpool
then elektra (some think psylocke though)
then fantomex (that is also possibly blade/punisher)

remender stated it was an all star cast, but at the same time i feel like mutants would still be in the majority.

the sickest team i can think of is:
Wolverine = co-commander
Cable = co-commander
Angel
Blade
Punisher
Elektra

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 08:38 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Battlehammer

Gambit with a gun?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 08:43 PM
Trackz

here's another one, the cover is promoting all of wolverine's books, the three x-force characters can be seen in the background. angel might be somewhere towards the top.

(please log in to view the image)

i think the team is obvious now:
wolverine
angel
elektra
fantomex
deadpool/blade

Old Post Jun 29th, 2010 03:56 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Good find!

It's probably Blade.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2010 05:52 PM
Trackz

Good find!

It's probably Blade.
I'm hoping it's blade. Blade, Elektra, Wolverine, and Fantomex together is the dream team. I was thinking Cable is co-commander but Remender confirmed that these are the only five characters on the team.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2010 06:16 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I'm thinking the dude at the top in the original teaser is X-Man with a flowing clock, not Angel with wings. If its not, then Wolverine + four streets vs Apoc will be... "interesting". We'll find out soon at San Diego I imagine.

Daken's costume looks horrendous.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 29th, 2010 06:45 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'm thinking the dude at the top in the original teaser is X-Man with a flowing clock, not Angel with wings. If its not, then Wolverine + four streets vs Apoc will be... "interesting". We'll find out soon at San Diego I imagine.

Daken's costume looks horrendous.
apocalypse isn't at full-power. they're dealing with the re-incarnated apocalypse, he's only ten

Old Post Jun 29th, 2010 06:52 PM
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

One of the guys remind me of Bishop...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2010 09:48 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
One of the guys remind me of Bishop...
which one?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 02:39 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

i think the team is obvious now:
wolverine
angel
elektra
fantomex
deadpool/blade

Don't say that they're gonna use that Deadpool from the Wolverine movie.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 11:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Kazenji
Don't say that they're gonna use that Deadpool from the Wolverine movie.
what makes you think that?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 04:17 PM