KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » MOst Powerful Mutant

Which Mutant do you think is the strongest?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
*White Phoenix of the Crown Jean Grey 12 50.00%
Thanos 1 4.17%
Hope Summers 1 4.17%
Mad Jim Jaspers 4 16.67%
Franklin Richards 4 16.67%
Shaman Nate Grey 2 8.33%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MOst Powerful Mutant
Started by: RyanAutumns

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RyanAutumns
Psionic

Warning MOst Powerful Mutant

If these Mutants had a battle royale who would be the last Mutant standing?

*White Phoenix of the Crown Jean Grey
*Thanos
*MadJimJaspers
*Franklin Richards
*Hope Summers
*Shaman Nate Grey

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 06:41 AM
RyanAutumns is currently offline Click here to Send RyanAutumns a Private Message Find more posts by RyanAutumns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RyanAutumns
Psionic

and of Course I forgot Mutants, but no one seems to care enough to reply. right on

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 11:49 PM
RyanAutumns is currently offline Click here to Send RyanAutumns a Private Message Find more posts by RyanAutumns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

1: Franklin Richards (full potential)
2: MJJ
3: Jean Grey as WPOTC
4: Hope Summers (asuming she is the Phoenix too)
5: Thanos
6: Nate Grey

Anyway Squirrel Girl beats them all blindfolded and with both hands tied behind her back big grin

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 11:21 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RyanAutumns
Psionic

lol.
Where does HOM Wanda fit in on the list?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 10:50 PM
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RyanAutumns
lol.
Where does HOM Wanda fit in on the list?

At the top.

Squirrel Girl still oneshots her 10/10 of course.

SG >>> TOAA > PR Beyonder = PR Molecule Man > HOM Wanda > Pretty much everyone else

Last edited by Mshinu on Jul 22nd, 2010 at 08:51 AM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 08:45 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

1 WPOTC
2 MJJ
3 Franklin Richards
4 Shaman Nate Grey
5 Thanos
6 Hope

A Phoenix avatar is stated on panel to be the ultimate mutation. There is no greater mutant power than telekinetic godhood. Forget all of this talk of potential, all we can go by is on panel feats.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 06:21 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GGS

Thanos is the weakest.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 11:16 PM
GGS is currently offline Click here to Send GGS a Private Message Find more posts by GGS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by GGS
Thanos is the weakest.

Possibly, maybe even likely, but we havent seen enough showings from Hope yet to confirm shes definitely above him currently.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 11:24 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Mshinu
At the top.

Squirrel Girl still oneshots her 10/10 of course.

SG >>> TOAA > PR Beyonder = PR Molecule Man > HOM Wanda > Pretty much everyone else

Truer words have never been written.

She is simply the most kickass mutant.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 08:55 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by the ninjak
Truer words have never been written.

She is simply the most kickass mutant.

Rubbish. The Phoenix is stated to be the ultimate mutation. As a mutant you cant get past the Phoenix stage.

Wanda can manipulate the laws of causality to create realities of her choosing however the Phoenix Force is the Big Bang which makes reality possible in the 1st place.

The White Crown Phoenix materialized the entire 616 universe within her palm atom by atom. It was nothing to her and yet someone who changes the face of reality within that little globe Phoenix casually has in her hand is somehow greater? Come on now wink

Phoenix would just atomize reality leaving Wanda in a void and therefore powerless with no reality to manipulate. smile

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 08:30 PM
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Rubbish. The Phoenix is stated to be the ultimate mutation.

Well, they were wrong stick out tongue

SG smothers the phoenix fire with her tail and forces Jean to eat her nuts.

Wanda turns PF into madame Cluck.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 09:07 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Well, they were wrong stick out tongue

SG smothers the phoenix fire with her tail and forces Jean to eat her nuts.

Wanda turns PF into madame Cluck.
(please log in to view the image)

Thats assuming Wanda could manipulate something so fundamental as the sentient Big Bang which brought reality into place.

Wandas House of M warp was brought into place with the aid of Pietro for moral support and Professor Xavier whose telepathy enabled Wanda to find out what peoples innermost desires were and try and recreate them in her HOM reality. So she didnt do it alone.

Furthermore her reality warp was paper thin, because as Layla Miller showed on panel, 616 could still be seen through the veil of House Of M.

So not only is Phoenix more powerful, with stronger on panel feats. But her empowered avatars could react at superhuman rates, faster than the very human reaction times of Wanda. Wanda gets decimated straight up, or as aforementioned Phoenix places Wanda in a void leaving her powerless smile

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 09:17 PM
dyajeep

* why is Thanos included in the list? confused

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 10:32 PM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Thats assuming Wanda could manipulate something so fundamental as the sentient Big Bang which brought reality into place.

Wandas House of M warp was brought into place with the aid of Pietro for moral support and Professor Xavier whose telepathy enabled Wanda to find out what peoples innermost desires were and try and recreate them in her HOM reality. So she didnt do it alone.

Furthermore her reality warp was paper thin, because as Layla Miller showed on panel, 616 could still be seen through the veil of House Of M.

So not only is Phoenix more powerful, with stronger on panel feats. But her empowered avatars could react at superhuman rates, faster than the very human reaction times of Wanda. Wanda gets decimated straight up, or as aforementioned Phoenix places Wanda in a void leaving her powerless smile

You are dreaming, abstracts far more powerful than PF were nothing more than playthings to Wanda. Her powers extended to an omniversial scale, treathening even ascension.

(Which is a joke next to SG`s agility and wits ofc)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 12:55 AM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

You are dreaming, abstracts far more powerful than PF were nothing more than playthings to Wanda. Her powers extended to an omniversial scale, treathening even ascension.

(Which is a joke next to SG`s agility and wits ofc)

Abstracts like who?

I think you need to do a bit of research into what the Phoenix Force is and what the abstracts are my friend erm

The Phoenix Force is the Big Bang made sentient. The abstracts such as Eternity, Infinity, Order, Chaos, Love, Hate etc are derivative of the Big Bang.

Do not let low showings by avatars fool you into under-estimating the Force.

The most powerful avatar held 616 in the palm of her hand after materializing it there atom by atom. The abstracts are just mere aspects of 616. Unless we're talking LT here, they are no comparison.

Wanda warped the 616 universe with the aid of Pietro and Professor Xavier to co-ordinate her efforts.

As shown by Layla Miller it was an amateur and incomplete job because it was just a thin veil through which 616 could still be seen.

The warping of 616 and the subsequent "No More Mutants" spell are Wandas feats. Impressive but merely universe scale feats and nothing in comparison to Jean Grey materializing the universes in the palm of her hand. Wanda and the abstracts in relation to that would just be ants in a sandbox. smile

As for this so called omniversal talk and threatening the ascension, what you are referring to is the Chaos Wave. The Chaos Wave as stated in Uncanny X-men 462 was TRIGGERED by Wandas warping of 616. It was not a direct creation of Wandas, it was not created, maintained and directed by Wanda. Therefore all the damage it did cannot be categorized as feats for Wanda. It was merely the leakover of Wandas reality warping through a tear in the dimensional wall of 616. There was no mention of it in the main title, it featured in a side story as it had nothing directly to do with Wanda.

Also the Chaos Wave only caused so much damage not because of any sheer power inherent to itself, but because the dimensional tear it leaked through was a doorway to Otherworld located at Excaliburs lighthouse as shown on panel. Otherworld is thanks to the Phoenix Force is connected to all realities through an energy matrix that the Phoenix established throughout the multiverse. It is a keystone of reality. So when the Chaos Wave leaked through the tear at Excaliburs lighthouse and collided with Otherworld, its compromised the structural integrity of the energy matrix causing a number of realities to collapse. If i hammered at a bridges keystone i could make the bridge collapse. Could i with as small an effort make the bridge collapse by striking it in other areas? no

Furthermore the Chaos Wave was only a big threat if left unchecked. Much in the same way Jubilee could go around unchecked blowing stuff up and eventually blow up the whole of the States after a time, however we know as shown Jubilee is not unstoppable. Meggan and Excalibur some pretty insignificant characters on the cosmic scale quite easily put an end to the Wave. Just to reiterate, when confronted, it was no big deal, it was only when left to run loose it was a concern.

So just to summarise:

The Phoenix Force is the Big Bang, the firebird avatar is a sentient manifestation of the Big Bang.

The abstracts as stated are derived from the Big Bang whose power brought everything into existence. Including the abstracts.

Wandas greatest feats are an amateur warping of 616 that Layla Miller could see through and the No More Mutants spell.

The Chaos Wave was the leakover of Wandas reality warp through a dimensional weakpoint at Excaliburs Lighthouse.

The Wave was triggered by Wanda unwittingly. It and all it did are not attributable to Wanda in as much as the damage caused by an avalanche my big mouth created could be attributed to me.

The Chaos Wave hit a keystone of reality which was why so much damage was caused.

The Wave was stopped by the sub herald level Meggan from Excalibur.

That will be all wink

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 06:01 AM
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Yawn, so much wrong there I don`t even care to begin rectifying your delusions.
Have fun. wink

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 06:44 AM
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Pitty, i would have liked to hear what was so wrong about GS's "delusions" iyo, 'cause i didn't really find a thing i could righteously label as false. Everything he spoke about, i did see on panel:
- the PF was labeled the living Big Bang (by Reed Richards, if i'm not mistaken)
- the Abstracts are just embodyments of their respective domain in 616 (not counting LT ofcourse)
- PotWC did rewrite 616, holding it in her hands
- Wanda did only warped 616, and that she did superficial
- the Chaos Wave was a side-effect of Wanda's warp, it's been triggered, not been controlled by Wanda (the avalanche comparison was quite fitting)
- etc. etc. etc.
The facts are just that - FACTS. What you make out of it may be written on another page, but GS's reasoning is far from being "delusional".

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 02:01 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Have fun. wink

I suggest you familiarize yourself with current continuity my friend. I can show you numerous on panel references to:

The Phoenix Force being called the Big Bang

The abstracts stemming from the Big Bang

The Phoenix Force Force being both the end end and the beginning of the the universal life cycle.

I can also show you on panel where its stated plain as day that the Chaos Wave was merely triggered by Wandas reality warp.

That Chaos Wave did so much damage because it hit a keystone of reality, not because of any massive inherent power.

If you would like i can also highlight the scenes where Meggan stopped it smile

You either have not read enough on the characters youre debating about, youre suffering from poor recollection, or you have misinterpreted. Dont make that my problem. Read again. erm

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 03:40 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by wannabe
Pitty, i would have liked to hear what was so wrong about GS's "delusions" iyo, 'cause i didn't really find a thing i could righteously label as false. Everything he spoke about, i did see on panel:
- the PF was labeled the living Big Bang (by Reed Richards, if i'm not mistaken)
- the Abstracts are just embodyments of their respective domain in 616 (not counting LT ofcourse)
- PotWC did rewrite 616, holding it in her hands
- Wanda did only warped 616, and that she did superficial
- the Chaos Wave was a side-effect of Wanda's warp, it's been triggered, not been controlled by Wanda (the avalanche comparison was quite fitting)
- etc. etc. etc.
The facts are just that - FACTS. What you make out of it may be written on another page, but GS's reasoning is far from being "delusional".

thumb up

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 03:40 PM
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

I think, White Phoenix of the Crown Jean Grey is not being an omega level mutant, though she is the most powerful among mentioned.

The Phoenix is a cosmic entity and did not make Jean omega in the first place. Please do correct me if i'm wrong with my opinion.

The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month!

Best Storm site: http://storm-goddess.webs.com

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 01:49 AM
RLAAMJR. is currently offline Click here to Send RLAAMJR. a Private Message Find more posts by RLAAMJR. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote