KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-Men Legends 3

So you want X-Men Legends 3?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 8 100.00%
No 0 0%
Let's just stick to Marvel Ultimate Alliance 0 0%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

X-Men Legends 3
Started by: RLAAMJR.

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

X-Men Legends 3

I was totally crazy playing x-men legends 2 and hoping for an X-Men Legends 3 for PSP, PD3 AND xbox 360.

Do you want x-men legends 3?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 04:26 AM
RLAAMJR. is currently offline Click here to Send RLAAMJR. a Private Message Find more posts by RLAAMJR. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I'm pretty sure everyone does want a 3...maybe do another original story, or follow Onslaught or some such.

Really though, despite it's huge success, I don't see them making a 3 since they have Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2. Which are essentially the same game engine, with marvel characters, instead of just x-men.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 04:56 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I hated the character designs and voices in all the games.

But I consider the Xmen Legends series to be better for this form of gameplay.

Bring it on.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 05:29 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

I own Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 for PS3... I didn't get the DLC in time for 2 though since they took it down so I don't play it anymore. But X-Men Legends was fun too. I like both series to be honest.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 01:53 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kaibs
I own Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 for PS3... I didn't get the DLC in time for 2 though since they took it down so I don't play it anymore. But X-Men Legends was fun too. I like both series to be honest.

Thats Sony for ya

they're still up on Xbox live.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 02:05 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

They might of put them back up then, because they took them down on both consoles for a while. I stlil remember when I picked the game up the first day and was Juggs. It was hilarious people asking online how'd you get Juggs. HOW!?!

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 02:25 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

who are the downloadable characters? for both games?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 05:56 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* and no Ironman... i don't hate him but please don't put him in an X-men game...

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 01:17 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

Originally posted by peejayd
* and no Ironman... i don't hate him but please don't put him in an X-men game...

I'm fine though if Namor will be around since he's a former x-men

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 03:32 PM
RLAAMJR. is currently offline Click here to Send RLAAMJR. a Private Message Find more posts by RLAAMJR. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

I got this game, people still play it?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 05:22 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Originally posted by Deadline
I got this game, people still play it?

X-Men Legends 3? It doesn't exist mate...

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 06:15 PM
colossulrage

i would love a xml3!!!!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 11:29 PM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* i also want the characters' power stats/level in Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2 would be more adjustable and user-friendly like X-men Legends 2... smile

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 11:45 PM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

and i also hope some members of Generation X will be included like Hollow/Penance, M and Chamber

The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month!

Best Storm site: http://storm-goddess.webs.com

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 01:54 AM
dyajeep

* if latter members be included, so should the original... i want to see Angel and Beast in action... they can just leave their 'work' to machines or just like Prof. X, be a guide and a character in action (playable) at the same time... and Forge too, and Havok, Banshee, Polaris, Multiple Man, Shadowcat, Dazzler, Longshot, Psylocke, Rachel Summers (can be a palette swap for Jean), Jubilee, Magma, etc...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 03:58 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I had the original five X-Men in Ultimate Alliance. T'was awesome.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 03:58 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* ugh! gotta have that! smile

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 04:15 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by peejayd
* ugh! gotta have that! smile

Get Ultimate Alliance 1 on the PC then. There are tons of mods for it. stick out tongue

half of my roster was x-men, some that weren't even playable in the older games like shadowcat.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 04:35 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by RLAAMJR.
and i also hope some members of Generation X will be included like Hollow/Penance, M and Chamber

Hell Yeah! Gen X respect.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 07:05 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

What was awesome was the original X-Men arcade game where you fought Magneto on Asteroid M.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 08:38 AM