KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Wolverine goes to hell

Wolverine goes to hell
Started by: Trackz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trackz

Wolverine goes to hell

anyone else reading this? first issue and prologue were amazing, Jason Aaron really captures the hopelessness of Wolverines situation and Wolverine's instinctual reaction extremely well.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 03:02 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilTyrant

Yeah, i'm loving the story myself, I picked up the Daken #1 & #2 issues and X-23's comic. Daken and Mystique in issue 2 was the best.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 04:51 AM
EvilTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send EvilTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by EvilTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RyanAutumns
Psionic

Im loving this comic, also have the Daken comics but not the X23 one.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 12:20 AM
RyanAutumns is currently offline Click here to Send RyanAutumns a Private Message Find more posts by RyanAutumns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

X-23 really bores me as a character, to me she was only interesting with the other new x-men

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 03:19 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Yea I not a huge fan of x-23 either.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 07:16 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I loved that mini-series a year back though.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 10:57 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omgu8mynewt

Loving issues one and two, although the pacing is a little slow - 2 issues and still no idea whats happened other than action.
Re-using Mystique also seems an old idea, but I like Wolverines non mutant GF having a bit of limelight.

Im liking the X23 comics playing on how even when Wolverine was protecting Laura, he was still using her as a killing machine, leaving her feeling soulless and inhuman.

Have to read Daken stuff yet, any good?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 04:12 PM
Omgu8mynewt is currently offline Click here to Send Omgu8mynewt a Private Message Find more posts by Omgu8mynewt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omgu8mynewt
Loving issues one and two, although the pacing is a little slow - 2 issues and still no idea whats happened other than action.
Re-using Mystique also seems an old idea, but I like Wolverines non mutant GF having a bit of limelight.

Im liking the X23 comics playing on how even when Wolverine was protecting Laura, he was still using her as a killing machine, leaving her feeling soulless and inhuman.

Have to read Daken stuff yet, any good?
Daken's pretty interesting, better than the x-23 series but a lot less interesting than the main title.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 06:05 PM
RyanAutumns
Psionic

Im loving this series... have read all the Wolverine, Daken and X-23 comics #s 1 to 3.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 06:37 PM
RyanAutumns is currently offline Click here to Send RyanAutumns a Private Message Find more posts by RyanAutumns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Is Wolverine actually in Hell (cos that's lame), or is the story some metaphor?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 29th, 2010 08:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Is Wolverine actually in Hell (cos that's lame),

Why?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2010 06:48 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Like I said in the other thread, loved all those villain cameos.

Too bad Harada got killed. Doesn't seem like he's going back from the dead any time soon... sad

Old Post Nov 30th, 2010 09:35 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Ended up getting the Daken book just to see what he's up to while wolverines busy in hell in his book.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2010 10:49 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote