KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » x-men TAS

x-men TAS
Started by: colossulrage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
colossulrage

x-men TAS

So i recently watched all the episodes from the 90's series and wanted to no what some of your guys fav episodes. here are mine

THE UNSTOPPABLE JUGGERNAUT
COME OF THE APOCALYPSE
RED DAWN
MOJOVISION
TIME FUGITIVES(PART 1 &2)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2010 04:54 AM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Enter Magneto
Obsession
Beyond Good and Evil

Need I say more?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2010 12:06 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Unstoppable Juggernaut was the most memorable and the best. Followed by the Phoenix Saga, you can't beat that epicness.

Their take on the Phallanx Covenent was terrible. Well all last season was dull.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2010 01:41 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Not really. The animation kinda wasn't as good on the last season though I'll admit.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2010 02:17 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
Unstoppable Juggernaut was the most memorable and the best. Followed by the Phoenix Saga, you can't beat that epicness.

Their take on the Phallanx Covenent was terrible. Well all last season was dull.

Actually Beyond Good and Evil beats them all in epicness.
Unstoppable Juggernaut is pretty much a joke compared to such vast episodes.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2010 06:13 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Oh yeah the Apocalypse eps with Cable yeah they rocked!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2010 12:30 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colossulrage

anything with mister sinister was sick!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 05:37 AM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, him too, especially the episode where they showed his former friendship with James Xavier, and how he had fallen into madness (kinda).

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 06:41 PM
Omgu8mynewt

The one where beast falls in love with a blind girl who doesn't care he's a mutant, so Wolverine has to infiltrate the FoH or something to rescue them both.

Even when I was little I remember that episode most clearly.

That, or the nightcrawler ep.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 08:22 AM
Omgu8mynewt is currently offline Click here to Send Omgu8mynewt a Private Message Find more posts by Omgu8mynewt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by the ninjak

From the last season i liked that Wolvie episode with Captain America the most.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 08:26 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ProfeZZor X

I have actual cells from the show. The first three hae the original backgrounds and in raw form. The others have copied backgrounds an are framed. If anyone is interested in buying any of them, PM me.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 03:55 AM
ProfeZZor X is currently offline Click here to Send ProfeZZor X a Private Message Find more posts by ProfeZZor X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colossulrage

wow love those THATS AWESOME

Old Post Dec 4th, 2010 07:41 AM
bellsmith98
Restricted

Account Restricted

X-Men was originally to premiere on Labor Day weekend in September, but due to production delays, it was pushed to the end of October. The X-Men animated TV series episodes that have been released on VHS and DVD is a list of. X-Men cartoon appeared in numerous guest stars that are known for its seventy-six part episode.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 06:12 AM
bellsmith98 is currently offline Click here to Send bellsmith98 a Private Message Find more posts by bellsmith98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aztec
Reptilectric

My favorite episodes include:

The Dark Phoenix Saga: Rogue vs. Gladiator was my favorite fight. Although, Rogue lost I was rooting for her cause shés soo hot!!

Night of the Sentinels: The first episode I ever saw.

X-Ternally Yours: Although, I hated Gambit because Rogue was too good for him, I wanted to see her happy. stick out tongue

A Rogue's Tale: Rogue vs. Ms. Marvel

Mojovision: Mojo reminds me of Jabba the Hut.

Cold Comfort: Scott and Bobby go at it.

I basically like any episode where Rogue, Storm and Cyclops are the main characters. Other than that, I didn't care for the other episodes because they had Wolverine on the team. big grin

Old Post Dec 16th, 2010 10:18 PM
aztec is currently offline Click here to Send aztec a Private Message Find more posts by aztec Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sbo

Originally posted by aztec
My favorite episodes include:

The Dark Phoenix Saga: Rogue vs. Gladiator was my favorite fight. Although, Rogue lost I was rooting for her cause shés soo hot!!

big grin

I loved this one too. That was one of my favorite fights, and Rogue was whipping Gladiator for most of it.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2010 07:28 AM
sbo is currently offline Click here to Send sbo a Private Message Find more posts by sbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Nice Cells Profezzor X! And nice sig sbo.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2010 03:23 PM
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Any episode with Cable or Bishop in it
They were my favourite characters in it.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 05:19 PM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
L Lawleit

Originally posted by Omgu8mynewt
The one where beast falls in love with a blind girl who doesn't care he's a mutant, so Wolverine has to infiltrate the FoH or something to rescue them both.

Even when I was little I remember that episode most clearly.

That, or the nightcrawler ep.

If you mean the Nightcrawler episode from the 1994 episodes (I'm assuming that you do, seeings as you said the Nightcrawler !!ONE!!, I have to agree with you! Nightcrawler is the best character ever!!!!! But I wish the style of that whole series was a little less like Giant Sized X-men, which was a bit of a flop from Marvel.

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 12:37 AM
L Lawleit is currently offline Click here to Send L Lawleit a Private Message Find more posts by L Lawleit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seriously ?

the Giant Sized X-men look for it was the best alot better then the recent Wolverien and The X-men style.

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 06:08 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
L Lawleit

Hmm... True. But Wolverine and the X-men was cancelled, wasn't it? The style probably contributed. But what I really meant was the way GSXM introduced all the characters. Rushed and hopelessly... Oh well.

Old Post May 25th, 2011 05:01 AM
L Lawleit is currently offline Click here to Send L Lawleit a Private Message Find more posts by L Lawleit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote