KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Characters you want to see in a future X-men movie

Characters you want to see in a future X-men movie
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Characters you want to see in a future X-men movie

I still want to see live action versions of:

Apocalypse
Mr. Sinister
Cable

I'd also like to see the Sentinals used in more than just the Danger Room

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2011 11:17 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Cameron Hodge
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Apocalypse (Only if it's a radical reinterpretation of the character)
Sinister (Ditto)

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2011 02:14 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colossulrage

as long as colossus does more than throw wolverine and carry a big ass tv...i think im good

Old Post Jun 25th, 2011 07:15 AM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Psylocke. Just being eye candy for an hour and a half.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2011 08:19 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

WWH

Old Post Jun 26th, 2011 03:03 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
WWH

Would make an epic movie.

Especially a few years after Avengers.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2011 04:27 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
petersimon786

You know the best character in X-men movies are wolverine, jean gray and magneto. They all my favorite and in the next movie I would like to see them because think about when wolverine present in the movies than it binds us with the whole picture as you know the first premier wolverine origins. But X-men characters should be recharged with new costumes that could be a good idea for creating humor in the movie and some unexpected things..

X-Men Characters

Last edited by petersimon786 on Dec 11th, 2011 at 10:17 AM

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 10:14 AM
petersimon786 is currently offline Click here to Send petersimon786 a Private Message Find more posts by petersimon786 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

I am still hoping the unamed man in black from first class turns out to be Sinister or Apocalypse.

Also:

Selene
Sage
Cable
Omega Red
Stacy X
Juggernaut (third movie never happened!)
Thunderbird or Warpath
Darwin should return

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 11:38 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

A decent Cyclops and Colossus. Emma Frost.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 07:21 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

A Cyclops who doesn't put up with Wolverine's shit and is the definite leader of them, fanboys be damned.

Cable.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 02:21 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aztec
Reptilectric

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
A Cyclops who doesn't put up with Wolverine's shit and is the definite leader of them, fanboys be damned.

love....

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 06:33 AM
aztec is currently offline Click here to Send aztec a Private Message Find more posts by aztec Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aztec
Reptilectric

I'd like to see Pixie, I have a crush on her.

I also wouldn't mind seing classic Rogue, I couldn't stand her obnoxious self in the movie. Other than that, Cannoball, Velocidad and Quicksilver.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 06:35 AM
aztec is currently offline Click here to Send aztec a Private Message Find more posts by aztec Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabretooth
I was dead. I got better.

I second Cameron Hodge and Sage. Both characters would handle the transition to live-action well. I'm also hoping for a decent Silver Samurai in the upcoming Wolverine movie, which should happen as long as Singer isn't allowed anywhere near the set (even though it wasn't enough to save Deadpool from what they did to him). For the future X-men movies, I hope they focus more on the characters and how they deal with their mutations (like the Heroes tv show did in the first season) and not worry as much about mind-numbing special effects (like Thor and Green Lantern), so characters with obvious physical or debilitating mutations like Chamber would get my vote over mutants with incredibly high power levels. I like the fact they keep the X-men franchise somewhat based in reality, so I think ultra-powerful or technologically advanced characters such as Apocalypse or the Sentinels wouldn't translate too well without significant changes. The drones in Iron Man 2 were pushing the limit of believability, and making them giant would draw comparisons to Transformers and make them seem too futuristic and out of place in the X-men's reality, though the best part of the Thor movie was the Destroyer and how awesome he looked. Not believable by any means, but he LOOKED great.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2012 06:59 AM
Sabretooth is currently offline Click here to Send Sabretooth a Private Message Find more posts by Sabretooth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote