KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Our own mutant power?

Our own mutant power?
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vansonbee
Isee

Our own mutant power?

What mutant ability would you like thats not to powerful like reality wrapping, but simple like "Armor" or "Cannonball" or "Boom Boom"

Mine would be the abilities to manipulate paper, reinforcing it to become a weapon nearly as sharp as Adamantium and can create paper wings to fly.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2011 06:29 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

There are several mutant powers I would happily accept, even if reality warping and similarly powerful powers were banned.

Telepathy, healing factor, telekinesis, domino's luck powers, Surge's electricity/superspeed, teleportation, magneto's powers, and many others.

Oh and Squirrel Girl's powers. Hers are probably banned for being to powerful though.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2011 12:54 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I take it Apocalypse's molecular manipulation and such would be banned as well? In that case I'd want to have something along the lines of Gambit's power.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2011 01:49 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Pheromone powers. Like Spiderwoman's horny power. And Purple Man's ability to control.

Being able to walk up to any babe and "sniff sniff". It's on.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2011 04:16 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
Pheromone powers. Like Spiderwoman's horny power. And Purple Man's ability to control.

Being able to walk up to any babe and "sniff sniff". It's on.
Why not just have telepathy?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 19th, 2011 07:06 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Logan's healing + metabolism.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2011 08:06 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Mindset
Why not just have telepathy?

Cause that'll be assault dude.

With pheromones you're just nudging them in the right direction.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2011 08:43 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by the ninjak
Cause that'll be assault dude.

With pheromones you're just nudging them in the right direction.

Getting her drunk on pheromones doesn't make it any less a crime stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 19th, 2011 09:33 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by -Pr-
Getting her drunk on pheromones doesn't make it any less a crime stick out tongue

Nahhh! I'll walk into that club like freakin Austin Powers. Everyone will wanna piece of me and think I'm the best person they ever met.
The next morning the babe will wake up and think "You know that Ninjak guy wasn't really my type but God he had swag".

Better than Telepathy. Just walking out into the street and seeing some broad. Wiping her mind and making her walk into you house all hypnotized.
Waking up the next day not knowing what the hell happened on some bench somewhere. That's just creepy. Be like screwing a zombie.

Whereas with pheromones it's a win/win situation. I can stop fights and riots without it looking suspicious as well. I'll be like well laid Cain, walking the Earth. Righting wrongs and protein slurpees for all the babes.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2011 04:14 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing out loud

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 19th, 2011 04:15 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

I would love Jean's power of telepathy and telkenesis. That would be awesome to know what others are thinking. Pretty helpful for job interviews too!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2011 06:10 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxman1180
Restricted

Account Restricted

telekenesis + healing

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 10:14 AM
maxman1180 is currently offline Click here to Send maxman1180 a Private Message Find more posts by maxman1180 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote