KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X3 plots

What would be best for X3 plot
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Phoenix/Dark Phoenix Saga 19 43.18%
Apcolypse saga 11 25.00%
Onslaught saga 2 4.55%
Genosha sagas 1 2.27%
Focus on Sentienel, also have the Hellfire Club 7 15.91%
Any Mr.Sinister thing 4 9.09%
Total: 44 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

X3 plots
Started by: Mav

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mav
Can't think of one

X3 plots

I want to see what u ppl think the 3rd X men movie should be.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 06:13 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

O yeah, if u see Apcolypse 100%, its cause I voted.

made by verauko

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 06:18 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Phoenix or the sentienels.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 08:30 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

I dunno, Phoenix is kinda overated, I'd personally like to see Onslaught or Apocalypse

made by verauko

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 12:51 AM
Kes
Philie

dont know them.sad

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 01:14 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

o..... do you want any info on them?

made by verauko

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 01:25 AM
Kes
Philie

If your up to it. But it as to inclued everything, like when you right a character it has to have what powers and basic history except for evert character that is in the movie.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 01:36 AM
Metroplex

The onslaught saga may be possible since "Franklin Richards" was mentioned in the computer. But i doubt the next movie will be about it since its a really big story.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 01:40 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Franklin Richards?Whose that?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 01:42 AM
Metroplex

Franklin richards is the son of Reed Richard (Mr fantastic) and Susan Richards(Ivisible woman) from the fantastic four. It turns out that franklin is a powerful mutant who has the power to control reality and Xavier has his eyes on him.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 02:14 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

What do you mean exactly he has the power to control reality?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 02:15 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

He does whatever he wants. ALmsot like Neo from the matrix where he can manipulate everything around him.

If you want me to post the entire onslaught saga, just tell me and ill gladly post it.

Last edited by Metroplex on Jun 9th, 2003 at 02:23 AM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 02:20 AM
Kes
Philie

Yeh that would be cool. Thanks.big grin

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 02:25 AM
Metroplex

Here it goes: THIS MIGHT BE SPOILER (UNFORTUNATELY I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THE SPOILER SHADING)

It all starts when Magneto fights the X-men. Wolverine goes into a berserk and attacks Magneto. Magneto gets mad and decides to rip the adamantium out of Wolverine. Xavier becomes angry with Magneto that he wipout Magneto's memories making him an amnesiac. However, parts of magneto's concious enters Xavier and begins to influence him.

This led to the creation of Onslaught. Under the influence of Magneto, xavier somehow creates Onslaught. Onslaught is a mixture of both magneto and xavier sharing both powers. He attacks the X-men and captures Xavier.

Onslaught wants to become more powerful so he decides that he must steal the powers of Franklin Richards. The MArvel Heroes (Fantastic four, Avengers, Hulk, the X-men....etc) tries to stop Onslaught but they fail. Franklin is captured and his powers are stolen.

At the final battle, the Marvel Heroes fight Onslaught and he is destroyed however all the Marvel heroes (EXcept the X-men) were sacrificed. Both Xavier and Franklin were freed.

Several months later Franklin uses his powers to bring back the Marvel heroes and thats the end of tht chapter.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 02:44 AM
Kes
Philie

Cool, one problem it involves (sp) characters outside the x-men. But they could do it with just the X-men, it would probably piss of the comica fans though!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 02:51 AM
Mav
Can't think of one

Well, thanks Metroplex for explaining, I really like dat saga. Could u also do Apocolypse like dat too. (I look for info myself also)

made by verauko

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 11:38 AM
Metroplex

Im not sure where to begin.

Well anyway. apocalypse if the first mutant born. He was an Egyptian and belives in anarchy (survival of the fittest). He makes a deal with Nathaniel Essex (Mr.Sinister) a geneticist. Essex becomes a slave to Apocalypse, but is granted immortality.

Essex searched to create the perfect mutant. In his search, he found the two perfect subjects: Cyclops and Jean Grey. however ( NOT 100% sure if this is what happens) Jean Grey dissapears. So Sinister clones Jean Grey and the cloned Jean Grey takes over her life. Cyclops and the cloned Jean grey gets a baby together and they named it Nathan Summers (Cable). Cable has the same powers as Phoenix and it turns out that Cable is the chosen one that will bring the end of Apocalypse. Apocalypse realizes this and he implants the child with a techno virus. The only way that the baby may survive is if he goes to the future where he will be trained to control the virus. Cyclops selflessly gives the Cable to the Askani (people from the future).

In the future about several 1000 years later, Cable grows up and learns how to control the virus. In this era, Apocalypse is already destroyed. With the techno virus still in effect, Cable sues most of his power to maintain it (his metal arm is part of it spreading) therefore he is unable to use his entire power like Phoenix. Apocalypse also cloned Cable and makes him evil. This clone is called Stryfe. He battles Cable in the future and kills Cable's wife. Cable goes back in time to fullfill his destiny. Stryfe also goes back in time with Cable and releases the LEgacy Virus that resulted in the deaths of ::::::Colossus, Illyana(Coloussus' sister). Moira Mactarget, Pyro and some others

That was the main story with Apocalypse. Here is another story about him.

Angel (warren worthington the third) lost his wings because Gambit use to work for Mr Sinister and created a band called the "Maurauders". The maurauders badly injured the wings of Angel and he had to amputate them. (no one knew of Gambits involvment with the Maurauders and it is only revealed later)

Depressed, Angel tries to commit suicide but is saved by Apocalypse who makes a deal with Angel. Apocalypse will restore Angel his wings if angel would become his slave. Angel agrees and becomes the 4th horsemen known as Death. He gets metallic wings(where he may shot knives) and his skin turns blue. Eventually Angel turns away from his master and rejoins the X-men. Later, he was deemed a survivor by Apocalypse and Apocalypse gives him back his feathered wings.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 02:02 AM
Mav
Can't think of one

What about Bishop and Icemans good friendship with Angel... And who are the members of the twelve

made by verauko

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 10:08 PM
Metroplex

well i only included the main points where Apocalypse was involved in. The twelve are the chosen people who Apocalypse captures to steal their powers . They are: Bishop, sunfire, mikhail rasputin (colossus' brother), Xavier, Jean Grey, Cyclops, Cable, Magneto, Polaris, iceman, storm and some other guy.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 11:17 PM
Kes
Philie

Well the time travel kinda ruins it for me! To much for one movie!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 11:34 PM