Hi there, someone I know is part of a fan collab Marvel narrative, and a huge part of it IS rewriting the whole Phoenix concept with the X-Men. I like a lot of the ideas, including even them wanting originally to change the Phoenix's host (which I'll get to in a moment). however some of this may need some more input.
Many (like thousands) of the fans ARE MCU fans, not comic fans, and I feel so many fans should have an idea of what the canon is like. With that, I have some questions about the Phoenix Force, before I dive deeper...
1. Does the Phoenix Force have any spiritual power?
It's stated that the Phoenix is a high level entity only as a psychic force and is only a psychic force, but would be on the low rung as far as "spiritual" power is concerned.
2. Can another entity override the Judgment of the Phoenix?
Can an entity override decisions made by the Phoenix and even potentially prevent the Phoenix from altering its influence/choices?
3. Is the Phoenix Force universal/multiversal/Omniversal in power?
4. Can another entity or “Phoenix” enter the WHR and the Crown, even if the Phoenix Force doesn't want them there?
5. Did the comics ever state that White Phoenix is exclusively an achievement only meant for Jean Grey?
6. Is it possible for there to be a “force" that can manipulate the essence of psionic energy, to the point of disrupting the nexus?
7. Lastly… what does “One True Phoenix” mean, comic wise?
Before I do a deep dive, let's discuss these questions first...