KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Marvel United - X-Men

Marvel United - X-Men
Started by: Shadow_King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadow_King
-

Marvel United - X-Men

Has anyone played Marvel United X-Men?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2022 02:00 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Haven't played it. I looked it up though. It's crazy the Kickstarter raised ~ 6 million dollars. The goal was only $300,000.

That's pretty ****ing impressive.

Last edited by StyleTime on Apr 18th, 2022 at 05:23 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2022 05:12 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

It's a fun game, pretty simple and easy to understand. With the co-op element of the game good game for the whole family.

I didnt back it on KS and I purchased it through amazon, but if I did back it, I might have gone with the most expensive option. You get a ton more characters and a bunch of expansions that look good.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2022 12:12 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXI_wing_IXx
Junior

I got interested few weeks ago. Very excited. Bought the kickstarter set, the one with Onslaught. There’s so many sets. It looks fun! Although painting them can be quite a chore.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2024 02:06 AM
xXI_wing_IXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXI_wing_IXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXI_wing_IXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

After a few weeks of playing the base game, I found a board game site that was selling the entire season 2 marvel united X-Men and I had to get them all. It would take me more than a month before I could replay a villain, there are so many characters.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2024 06:31 PM