KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Most wanted for X3

Most wanted for X3
Started by: Logan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Logan

Most wanted for X3

Thought I would find out which Mutants and Enemies would you like to see in X3.
Please give a reason why you like them and also list Pro's and Con's

Keep in mind how the makers of the film will have to portray these characters feel free to to included characters that have appeared previously e.g sabertooth,jubilee ect

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 04:24 PM
Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Well my most wanted is Gambit. He has always been one of my favourites (the other being Storm). The problem is I dont know what good he could bring to the story so I really dont see it happening messed Unless its a little cameo.
I wanna see him just like in the original comics. Bright red hair, kinda long, attitude and a cool deck of cards p

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 05:29 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Pyro and Gambit. Alla tha way. And Beast, respectfully - I thought he was so cool when I was really little!

~Ik

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 06:14 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

Beast and more about Cyclops & Storm

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 09:46 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Logan

Gambit I think is a strong possibility 'cos as far as where he would fit in I've mentioned on another X thread how he could cause friction between Nightcrawler and Storm while still being fairly faithfully to the comics but they might have to tweek his power so it doesn't mimic Cyclops on screen.

Beast? Serious digital work and no offense to the blue furry scientist but he lacks anything new (Clone Wolverine and Nightcrawler) that would entitle a part in X3

Again List WHY you think a character from the comics should be in th next movie

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 11:43 PM
Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

gambit. definitively gambit. archangel too.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 06:28 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GRIFTER

I' Have to go with gambit & Archangel (with the metal wings not the feathered ones)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 08:17 AM
GRIFTER is currently offline Click here to Send GRIFTER a Private Message Find more posts by GRIFTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Guys Logan wants to know why you want to see those characters. And what they would bring to the storie.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 03:47 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaughterOfWater

I am a new fan of the X-men comics but I would like to see Gambit, maybe Rogue and Bobby's age. It could provide a little Rub with the whole Bobby/Rogue delima... lol

Tilly
The Spicey Muffin
Happy Dance

"I am one SPICEY Muffin?"

"Is there such a thing as a spicey Muffin?"

~Convo between me and Becca

Dramitic-japanese-soap-oprea-type-anime-cartoons-with-sappy-love-stories-involded? Happy Dance I'm cool with dat!

Come read my X-men story:
http://www.fanfiction.com/read.php?storyid=1395944

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 04:01 PM
DaughterOfWater is currently offline Click here to Send DaughterOfWater a Private Message Find more posts by DaughterOfWater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

quote:
Originally posted by Logan
Beast? Serious digital work and no offense to the blue furry scientist but he lacks anything new (Clone Wolverine and Nightcrawler) that would entitle a part in X3

Again List WHY you think a character from the comics should be in th next movie
sad (well at the time of his first mutation, he wasn't a blue furry one. I would have wanted to see him 'cause he brings with him some reflection, so the story would be slightly more evolved than a "OK-the-baddy-are-there-so-let's-just-go-and-kick-their-***" story. (D'you see what I mean ?)

Cyclops' & Storm's characters and their minds haven't been really examined in a detailed way (especially Cyclops...just one or two scenes in X-men one...I would like to see more about the nature of the character, his commitment to the task of being an X-man and leading the X-men, ...)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 08:54 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Cyclops = WIMPEH.

Bryan, give him a decent storyline (like, in it for more than 5 minutes), his general retarded-ness in the movies makes me cringe... hee, though it was funny to watch Jean the Telepathetic- uh, I mean Jean Grey, kick his glowy-eyes arse.

~Ik

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 04:40 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Logan

Still mainly people are after more from existing characters but of the new ones archangel as opose to angel is more likely as during the end fight between Wolverine and Lady Deathstrike a picture of Archangel's wing was on one of the screens. Again with Beast don't get me wrong i like his character but still can't see anything major for the big screen it was mentioned that he could bring some reflection to the team, i think after the death of Jean Grey we'll see enough reflection and more screen time with Cyclops

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 08:01 PM
Kes
Philie

The Archangel's wings pic was an homage. They had a scene writen but in the end didn't shot it because it didn't help the story.

Last edited by Kes on Jul 8th, 2003 at 08:36 PM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 08:26 PM
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

hi kes

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 08:29 PM
Ness is currently offline Click here to Send Ness a Private Message Find more posts by Ness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Olá!smile

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 08:37 PM
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

i sent you a message check

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 08:41 PM
Ness is currently offline Click here to Send Ness a Private Message Find more posts by Ness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

Yes, Logan I agree with you. DEFINITELY more Cyclops. He's one of the best and favorites to me.

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 09:36 PM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_David

I WANT

JEAN GREY TO COME BACK I THINK SHE WILL BECOME THE PHONIX Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 05:44 AM
Darth_David is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_David a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_David Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_David

MULTIPLE

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 05:45 AM
Darth_David is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_David a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_David Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_David

BERZERKER MORE OF SHADOWCAT AVALANCHE AND PHSYLOCHE

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 05:45 AM