KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » LONGSHOT is he forgotten????

LONGSHOT is he forgotten????
Started by: Logan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Logan

LONGSHOT is he forgotten????

Here we have a character who spent time with the X-Men during, before and after one of their most difficult times the Mutant Massacre has this character fallen by the wayside to be forgotten in the list of the many X-Men of the past, present and future or should he be regarded as a potentioal saviour of Xavier's most exellent x-men.

Your words Ladies and Gentlemen please

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 12:29 AM
Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

I dont really know much about longshot. All i know is that he's a mutant with the power ofluck and hes married to Dazzler living in the Mojo universe. Can you tell me more about him???

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 01:41 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

yeh. who's longshot?blink

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 03:49 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Logan

Longshot has hollow bone making him very light and agile he fights by throwing knife blades from a bandolier he has only three fingers per hand also Longshot has the ability to gain glimpses of things from inaminate object (similar to phoebe in charmed) though his main power is altering the laws of probability in his favour for this guy a million to one chance works nine tiome out of ten. Longshot is not realy a mutant but was created by Mojo as some kind of ruler but ended up defeating him instead he is married to Dazzler but was also married to Spiral in the Mojo universe. His uniform was black leather and he had a glow around one eye when using his power (Like Cable)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 05:48 PM
Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Thanks Logan. Cool smile

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 05:58 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MarvelFan

Most Comic book movies suck because they are made for a fan base that doesn't give a **** about the books...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 07:00 PM
MarvelFan is currently offline Click here to Send MarvelFan a Private Message Find more posts by MarvelFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Well not everybody has access (sp) to the books.sad

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 07:12 PM
LanceWindu

I do, but I still don't know who Longshot is.

If you can find an image of him and put it in this topic I'd greatly appreciate it.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 07:16 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Logan

not much on the net here's noe to begin with though

Attachment: longshot.jpg
This has been downloaded 94 time(s).

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 08:16 PM
LanceWindu

I still have no clue.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 08:19 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Looks cool big grin

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 08:42 PM
Metroplex

Go to www.google.ca to look for info on longshot. If you click the image icon under the search bar, you should get a whole bunch of pics of him.

Attachment: ohmu7.jpg
This has been downloaded 101 time(s).

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 08:55 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morph

I remember Longshot from eXiles in Mojoverse. He was cool as shit, especially with the mullet.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 07:45 PM
Morph is currently offline Click here to Send Morph a Private Message Find more posts by Morph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Northstar's bf

He is not forgotten just lame his muntant abillity was Xtreme luck

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 01:40 AM
Northstar's bf is currently offline Click here to Send Northstar's bf a Private Message Find more posts by Northstar's bf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

but what about his psychometry? that's a great power.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 01:52 AM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

Attachment: longshot.jpg
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 02:12 AM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

---

Attachment: longshot02.jpg
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 02:14 AM
Gambit83

I remember Longshot. i had an action figure of him when I was little.....with knife throwing action!! big grin

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 02:27 AM
Gambit83 is currently offline Click here to Send Gambit83 a Private Message Find more posts by Gambit83 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

really? that's neat.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 02:28 AM
Gambit83

yeah, i was going to post a picture of it, but I can't 'cause I'm new

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 02:40 AM
Gambit83 is currently offline Click here to Send Gambit83 a Private Message Find more posts by Gambit83 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote