KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Why Didn't Boba Fett?

Why Didn't Boba Fett?
Started by: Darth_Byterious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Byterious

Question Why Didn't Boba Fett?

Just a question for everyone.In The Empire Strikes Back when Boba Fett takes Han at the end of the movie,why doesn't he take Chewbacca at the same time?There was obviously a bounty for him as well so you would think that Boba would want both bounties.Anyone have any thoughts?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 03:01 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Byterious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Byterious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

he was probably so worried about getting han to jabba, that he forgot about chewbacca. or vader wanted to take leia and chewy with him.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 04:42 AM
Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

maybe he didnt have enough room on board the slave 1......should have sprung for the full size.....

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 06:46 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He was there to do a specific job and he concentrated on that, not mess around going through the hassle of restraining a Wookie for some vague bounty.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 11:09 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I imagine Han had the larger bounty on his head anyway.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 07:33 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

ush is right. boba concentrates on the task at hand.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 05:53 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

"leave the princess and the wookie to me" says Darth Vader in Empire

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 12:27 AM
Click here to Send CaptainInsano a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainInsano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

good point.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 03:13 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

"you poked me in the eye!!"
"captain insano shows no mercy."
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 03:14 AM
REXXXX
Networking

...okay then...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 10:18 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I expected wild theories of why Vader didn't allow Fett to shoot han sad

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 09:09 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
I expected wild theories of why Vader didn't allow Fett to shoot han sad

1. Vader wanted to test the carbon freezing process.
2. Boba actually said Han was worth more to him alive.

As for the Chewie I always assumed it'd be too much hassle to take a dangerous creature like a very angry Wookie with him.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 11:02 AM
Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

ah, but if han was more worth to him alive; why did he aim at him then?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 11:23 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

how do you know he was aiming at han?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 03:56 AM
finti

I alwasy belived Boba aimed at chewie, he was the only one who was threat right then

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 10:35 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

or shoot down han to get leia and chuwie to panick and calm down...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 10:39 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Panic AND calm down?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 11:43 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 12:50 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

me too.... rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 07:16 PM
yerssot

*sigh*
ment that they got upset and know that Boba is a real baddie so they would hold still and behave otherwise they would get shot too

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 08:35 PM