KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » TPM DVD - YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!

TPM DVD - YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

TPM DVD - YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!

queeq
Chaos
[Jedi Council Member]
(4/2/01 7:09:12 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All TPM DVD - YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, seems almost official now. Spy reports said that TPM DVD is finished and will be released in the Fall. With 20 minutes of extra footage, extra scenes like a waterfall scene with JarJar (well okay, could miss that one ) and Anakin fighting the Greedo-kid. And even some scenes never discussed before. Wowie.

Ushgarak
Jedi Knight
(4/2/01 8:09:55 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: TPM DVD - YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heck, I wanted them to leave out the Greedo bit

Darth Pants
Jedi Padawan
(4/2/01 11:10:22 pm)
Can't wait for it if they've included the cut shots of Darth Maul getting knocked off the ramp of the ship into the desert.

Ushgarak
Jedi Master
(4/2/01 11:14:20 pm)
Oh yes, we DEFINITELY want that!

queeq
Chaos
[Jedi Council Member]
(4/3/01 9:06:04 am)
Anything extra on a DVD is good. I hope the Maul scene is on there as well.

DarthBorgie
Jedi Padawan
(4/4/01 4:41:38 pm)
any previews...say, ep.II?

finti
Jedi Master
(4/8/01 9:39:27 am)
Great so now I need a DVD too, and they are so cheap in Norway yeah right. Cost a fortune up here. Got one in my pc but my monitor is too small. And dont give me ps2 crap. They`re about £450, $530 and 1050 gl.(is that how you name your currency queeq?)
finti
is unavoidable, he is your destiny

Ratcat
Jedi Council Member
(4/8/01 3:20:14 pm)
Wow, you can pick up a PS2 for around £200 in the UK now if you shop around. Has anyone see a DVD on a PS2 to say if the video/audio quality is OK?

Ushgarak
Jedi Master
(4/8/01 3:33:32 pm)
It's very average, which is good enough.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2001 06:51 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well, I bought my DVD player for US$260. And that one was abit more expensive since I wanted one without the regional restrictions. Which means I can play DVD's from both the US and Europe. So, that's not to bad I think. A cheap one costs about US$150 here.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2001 07:16 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

I got mine for $100 at Wal-Mart rolling on floor laughing

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Apr 10th, 2001 07:57 PM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

There you go. Not too bad. Everyone should have one.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2001 08:00 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Yeah its fun living in the most expensive country on earth. Taxation is our brand, the Norwegian government must be dark side users cuz they are so greedy. sad mad

Old Post Apr 10th, 2001 09:47 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Jeeze, I wish I could find one that cheap. Cheapest in the UK I've seen was £150.00

Old Post Apr 10th, 2001 10:02 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Ninja

It's good to be back. The scene where Anakin fights the rodian kid is in the novel. Naturally, Master Qui-Gon Jinn breaks up the fight.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2001 10:23 PM
Find more posts by Darth Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I still don't want that scene in. People will think it is evidence of Anakin's Dark Side. I prefer it as it is now, where Anakin is squeaky-clean except for his mother-related fear that only the Jedi can detect.

ALL his outward failings should appear in Episodes II and III.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 11th, 2001 10:31 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I'd like to see the scene in the desert where Anakin svaes the injured Tusken Raider.

If the alleged seen of Tuskens and Skmi actually exists in Episode-II then added that seen into episode-I would make add great value.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2001 10:41 PM
darth fester
jay & silent bobs friend

hey finti you cant complain about norway
i met some norwegian girls in monaco a few years ago hubba hubba they were hot

ive also got a norway national football top because i thought they would do well in the world cup

Old Post Apr 12th, 2001 05:07 PM
Click here to Send darth fester a Private Message Find more posts by darth fester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Looks like you have a fan, finti.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2001 05:30 PM
queeq
Chaos

Actually, I think the fighting scene with the Rodian is pretty cool. It shows Anakin is just a normal boy and normal boys fight. Now, young Anakin has almost Angelic features of perfection and goodness. That scene will balance it a bit.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2001 04:57 AM
Zereil
Scoundrel

Back to the DVD it may be the forces of marketing but I heard that Lucas was planning on doing all 6 movies with all the extra bits, trailers and making ofs in 2006/7 running up to the 30th Anniversary...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2001 09:31 AM
Click here to Send Zereil a Private Message Find more posts by Zereil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Its a diffrence between the Norwegian people and our prices and taxation system. The Norwegians are great, our system is not.
And at least we beat Brazil in WC 98 rolling on floor laughing smile stick out tongue smile big grin they are no match.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2001 09:35 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zereil
Scoundrel

I beleive you i your statement that the people are great and the system are not so why not then alleviate the problem and create a new system. In general to lower Taxation and to stop inflation would be to raise interest rates temporarily which will improve savings and also gain more money for banks from debtors before then lowering them agin by which point money held will have been worth more and yet the market in theory not having time to as it were spike the ball and creating a boom that leads to recession...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2001 03:30 PM
Click here to Send Zereil a Private Message Find more posts by Zereil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Stop showing off, buddy...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 18th, 2001 06:27 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zereil
Scoundrel

Sorry wasn't aware I was doing so I dont wish to offend...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2001 08:44 PM
queeq
Chaos

Offending is what we want you for around here. evil face

Old Post Apr 19th, 2001 10:05 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It was just the showing off of your political credentials... but I sense a change in Master for Zereil if I'm not careful...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 19th, 2001 11:35 PM
queeq
Chaos

A change? Can't have that. cool

Old Post Apr 20th, 2001 09:10 AM