KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » DVD question

DVD question
Started by: JediOasis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediOasis
Better Man

DVD question

Now that it has been confirmed that Lucas is releasing TPM on DVD what all special features will it have? I know it'll have some deleated scenes and the trailers of EP I, but my big question is will it have the EP II trailer? Oh, and is it still supposed to be with the POTA which opens this week? Just curious.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 01:15 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

As far as the trialer is concerned, I think it is due in November (And LF say it was never seriously considered to be shown at any other time, I seem to remember)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 01:35 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

The POTA link up was discounted by an official source I think. It would be nice to get the Trailer on the DVD but I think they might go for an Internet relelase first, doesn't LOTR currently hold the record for most downloads? They may want to try and beat that.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 03:22 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

So far no news on the Ep2, trailer, JO.

They are some reports that they may include a few CGI tampered with blooper scenes. Made for the DVD, much like the ones at the end of Toy Story2. One is the scene where Amidala asks Boss Nass for peace. There was a take where R2 accidentally fell over and everyone cracked up. In the scene we might actually see on the DVD, it's JarJar that knock him over. Also the scene with QGJ holding JJ's tongue is supposed to be on there, where Neeson keeps holding on to JJ's tongue after "cut" has been called a few times.

Interesting stuff.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 12:54 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

In the R2 falls scene he then rides up on little rocket jets. Hasbro even made a figure with the jets, not sure how many were made.

Didn't know it was JJB who knocked him off though. Poor JJ, such a clumsy fool...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 01:27 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well, he wasn't but he will be in the finished scene. Looks like LFL is demonstrating JJ is dumb indeed. big grin

Old Post Jul 24th, 2001 02:59 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

demonstrated? you didn't saw TPM did you????

Old Post Jul 31st, 2001 07:14 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yes, but there he was supposed to be funny I think. big grin

Old Post Aug 1st, 2001 09:36 AM
yerssot

Mesa stupid mesa funna GET A LIFE JAR JAR

Old Post Aug 1st, 2001 08:40 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I'd love to see the blooper with Ewan McGregor where he is making the noise of a lightsabre as he uses it and Lucas has to call cut and tell him that he doesn't actually have to make the noise.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2001 06:29 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

And I always thought that Ewan poking in his hair when the others are celebrating that the Gungans join the Naboo was funny

Old Post Aug 10th, 2001 05:19 PM
Ratcat

Missed that one.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2001 10:23 PM