KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » gay sith lord

gay sith lord
Started by: darth fester

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darth fester
jay & silent bobs friend

gay sith lord

is it just me or does senator palpatine seem realy camp in tpm

that bit near the end when he pats anakin on the head with his camp voice and boufont hair do

not that ive got anything against gay sith lords honest

Old Post Aug 7th, 2001 08:15 AM
Click here to Send darth fester a Private Message Find more posts by darth fester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

Well, I have to admit that it is unlikel that we will ever see a Mrs. Palpatine. That would be just too weird.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2001 01:46 PM
Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Well I think the siths are kind of fetish orientated a little bit of S&M. big grin

Old Post Aug 7th, 2001 07:56 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ba-dum-boom!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 7th, 2001 08:11 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

and there's me thinking that only jar jar and c3po were the only camp characters

Old Post Aug 7th, 2001 11:50 PM
Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I like this Darth Fester guy! But how come no one got mad at him, and when I jokingly suggested that Yoda was gay, I was almost banned from the board!......Is it because he's British and I'm not? very scandulous indeed! mad

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 02:58 AM
Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth fester
jay & silent bobs friend

thats right texas its because im from the uk

and if you notice on the star wars films nearly all the empire are from the uk as well

thats because we are super hard and the moderators are scared of my force lightning

sorry moderators didnt mean it please dont ban me

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 09:50 AM
Click here to Send darth fester a Private Message Find more posts by darth fester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

or the fact that UK guys are too gay. big grin eek! laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 10:50 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth fester
jay & silent bobs friend

watch it viking boy or youll get some pillaging and plundering wink wink wink

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 01:55 PM
KJ
Sausages

An angry Claymore is heading your way Finti! smokin'

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 03:58 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth fester
jay & silent bobs friend

yeah you tell him steve dave

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 04:14 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

To clear this up:

There are different mods in each forum, it is up to their discretion what is and isn't acceptable, also subject to guidance from the admin.

Right now I don;t see a problem here, though I can assure Tex that there is no pro-Brith bias here; both the mods who commented on your gay thing elsewhere were NOT British; that's not to criticise them, but claims there is favouritism here are pointless.

There are five people in charge of this place (on the JC), only two are Brits. Two are American and one is Dutch.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 07:46 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yes indeed. And you were hardly near to being banned, Tex. Please don't exaggerate.

This gay thing is somewhat childish and can be offensive to those who might BE gay. So we try to keep things a little fun in here. Love the action and smart ass comments, but please keep things in line a bit.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2001 07:54 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I apologize everyone, I will never use the word gay ever again!! Instead, I'm going to use a new British word I learned, camp! camp, camp, camp, camp stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 12:31 AM
Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I still don't care...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 12:33 AM
Tex
Yumsz

you know you care, you old softy! smile

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 12:54 AM
darth fester
jay & silent bobs friend

may i say i meant no offence to gay people and the whole thing was meant as a bit of fun

im sure no one minds

i hope

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 08:04 AM
Ratcat

Closing - The risk of offence to people is too great to allow this topic to continue.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 08:17 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote