KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Star Wars Humor

Star Wars Humor
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

Star Wars Humor

10. Impress the chicks with the size of your lightsaber.

9. Fry your neighbor's cat with electricity blasts.

8. Get your own Super-Class Star Destroyer on your Silver anniversery.

7. Get to say cool lines like "You feel LUCKY punk?" and mean it.

6. Blow up planets like Alderaan.

5. Always get to make an impressive entrance.

4. Be one of the few who can out quick-draw Han Solo.

3. If your son gets testy, you can just cut off his hand.

2. Don't need to take crap from little three feet tall green midgets who sound like Grover from Sesame Street.

And the # 1 reason to be a Dark Jedi is...

1. You get to have a cool voice like James Earl Jones.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2001 10:39 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 20th, 2001 10:45 PM
Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

10. Yoda. . . Ross Perot

9. Han Solo. . . Indiana Jones

8. C3PO. . . Jean Luc Picard

7. Grand Moff Tarkin . . . Bill Clinton

6. Blasters. . . .44 Magnums

5. Death Star. . . The MOON

4. X-Wing Star Fighter's . . . F15s (Jets)

3. Lightsaber. . . Flashlights

2. R2D2. . . Any All-Purpose machine

1. Jabba The Hut. . . Slugs

Old Post Aug 20th, 2001 10:47 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

10. Bounty Hunter "Zuckess"....the BORG (*from "Star Trek: TNG")

9. C3PO.......................Richard Simmons

8. R2D2.......................7-Zark-7 (*from "Battle of the Planets" cartoon)

7. Chewbacca..................Alf or Harry of "Harry and the Hendersons", take your pick.

6. Imperial Stormtroopers.....Guards in "Judge Dredd"

5. Yoda.......................Sex Therapist, DR.Ruth Westheimer

4. Darth Vader................Shredder (*from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

3. Any character in "Space Balls"

2. Obi Wan Kenobi.............The Wizard of Words (* "Alpha-bits Cereal")

And the # 1 Blatant Rip-Off.............

1. Jabba the Hutt............."Roseanne"

Old Post Aug 20th, 2001 10:52 PM
LanceWindu

1. What is with synthohal? In Star Wars we have hard-core booze!

2. The difference between an alien in Star Trek from any other human is a small bump, slit, or any other make-up deformity. Sometimes the only difference is hair style. Vulcans are humans (except with a little extension of the ears and a strange hairdo (remind you of Moe from the 3 stooges?)).

3. What in the world were the producers and writers thinking when they made those movies with Spock dying and then coming back to life?

4. Does anybody know why Star Trek: Deep Space 9 is called Star Trek??? The word 'trek' means a journey. And does the space station in Deep Space 9 trek? NO!!!!!

5. Why are there transporter rooms? Some of the episodes have Kirk beam from the bridge to someplace else. Also, every episode that has any transporting has the people beam back to the ship from any random place.

6. Why is there a Prime Directive? My guess is that it makes it easier for the writers to justify the wussy actions of Trekkers.

7. If you can replicate food, toys, whatever... why not replicate a huge fleet of war ships?

8. What's with those stupid episodes where a Star Trek ship blows up only to come back again because of a time warp?? How stupid can you get? OR ANTI-TIME??!! WHAT!!!! EXPLODES WHEN IN CONTACT WITH TIME???????

9. While we're on the subject of stupidity, Wesley Crusher. First, we can start off with that outfit, the one with the colors going across the chest. Then, how can a kid figure out something that an entire engineering team could not, including Data (an android with a mind supposedly faster than any super-computer we have now) and a huge group of scientists on star fleets flagship!? Finally, before even finishing star fleet academy, how could he even get close to being one of the bridge operators (ensign, to be exact) on the starfleet's flagship?

10. One, final thing, directed specifically at Timothy Zahn. Mr. Zahn claimed that the Enterprise could destroy a Star Destroyer simply by beaming bombs aboard it. However, hypocritical to Star Trek lore, beaming cannot be done through shields (otherwise the Enterprise could beam bombs aboard a Warbird, for example).

Old Post Aug 20th, 2001 10:57 PM
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing Where do you get this stuff?! laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 21st, 2001 04:52 PM
Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That as maybe (I find such petty complaint more irritating than amusing, most can be answered and an equivalent list could be made for SW), but if this thread is not made more relevant to this area I will move it to the GDF.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 21st, 2001 05:58 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Ush, stern, but fair

Old Post Aug 21st, 2001 06:04 PM
Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

OK Ush, who's bed did you get out of on the wrong side this morning.....

Old Post Aug 21st, 2001 08:48 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

THAT'S a loaded question... but it was mine, and I hit my head on the wall if I get out the wrong side. Now I think about it, I DO have a headache.

It's just I see Trek fans making lists of what is crud with Star Wars and vice versa, and often they think these are triumphantly hilarious and irrefutable examples of why their chosen programme is better.

Anyhow, I'm watching this one...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 21st, 2001 08:52 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, have to disagree on this one, I think it's funny...

Let's let it be for now and see how it goes.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2001 09:00 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok... but it IS a bit rich to knock Wesley Crusher when SW has an eight-year old destroying the Trade Fedeartion ship when all thiose pro pilots couldn't do it. Both franchises have their justification for it; why lay into ST? And the same goes for nearly every anti-ST point made there.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 21st, 2001 09:09 PM
LanceWindu

I got all of these jokes on another site. These are not any of my own complaints. I like to watch ST also I just thought those jokes where funny.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2001 10:03 PM
LanceWindu

Also if you want to tkae this thread to GDF go right ahead it's al right with me.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2001 10:05 PM
Ratcat

Your call Ush.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2001 10:09 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm tempted to find one of the Star Trek lists about Star Wars... never mind. I suppose it is good here.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 21st, 2001 10:12 PM
LanceWindu

I'm pretty sure I can find one of those ST better than SW but if I post it here I wil probably get hate mail.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2001 12:56 AM
yerssot

I think you went to a universety to figure that out wink

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2001 09:05 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jameous Woodshire

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2001 07:14 AM
Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

Jameous, where did you find that???? eek! eek! big grin Poor GL. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2001 07:18 AM
Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote