KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Han got a feel!

Han got a feel!
Started by: Mysterious Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
D-FENS

Cool Han got a feel!

Watch the part when han and leia are trying to get into the bunker. when leia gets shot in the arm/shoulder and falls down, han grabs her. watch this in slow motion and you will see harrison gets a good feel of carrie fisher's left breast!

Proof:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 12:45 AM
Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

Oh, So THATS what he was trying to grasp inside that bunker! See my topic "Hans handmaneuvers".

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 01:19 AM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

You'll also notice he grabbed Leia's ass several times in the garbage crusher in ANH.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 03:33 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

I don't blame him.

shifty

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 08:05 AM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

You could see her arse in the slave outfit. Lol. Well kinda, if it weren't for those darn metal knicker's. If you watch ANH you'll notice that when Leia run's during the death star scene's her boob's are all over the place because Carrie Fisher wasn't wearing a bra. Apparently they stuck her boob's down with tape.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 09:55 AM
Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Lol. That was because Lucas told her, "They don't have underwear in space, but they do have tape."

He contradicts his canon theory by allowing the KOTOR characters to have underwear.

The hypocrite.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 01:18 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Re: Han got a feel!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fox5
Watch the part when han and leia are trying to get into the bunker. when leia gets shot in the arm/shoulder and falls down, han grabs her. watch this in slow motion and you will see harrison gets a good feel of carrie fisher's left breast!

Proof:
(please log in to view the image)

What...it took you this long to notice it? shifty
I think I caught it way back in 1983; spending most of my summer days watching ROTJ over and over. stick out tongue

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 10:16 PM
Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Either Leah has small breasts or Han has big ass hands...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 01:15 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

It's the hands.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 01:54 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

thank you. I mena jesus his hand is like three times the size of her breast...look at the picture!!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 02:25 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Man!!! i never noticed that!!! what a perv

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 02:13 PM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Her bosum is large enough that GL ordered them taped down for ANH; didn't want jiggling in outer space.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 04:37 PM
Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

She's having an orgasm stick out tongue

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 05:42 PM
Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

your right. And from this angle, it looks like Han is using two hands...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 07:47 PM
Council#13
The Omega Male

one for each side

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 09:49 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

But i don't think harrison is thinking of that at the time maybe at the end of filming sitting in his trailer he realises oh my god i've just felt carrie fisher's breast, and he 's a professional actor he won't really think any thing of it like that anyway.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 01:54 PM
Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

shhhh. dont spoil our fun stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 02:18 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kanis
But i don't think harrison is thinking of that at the time maybe at the end of filming sitting in his trailer he realises oh my god i've just felt carrie fisher's breast, and he 's a professional actor he won't really think any thing of it like that anyway.

Thats not true. Yeah hes thinkin " oh my god i've just felt carrie fisher's breast!". But after thinkin that he'll be like "Hey guys...I'm gonna go to the bathroom for second..yeah...might be in thei for a couple of minutes...yeah, um, you might see some stains in their afterwards...but Im sick..yeah..." big grin

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 07:29 PM
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

no expression

Attachment: han.jpg
This has been downloaded 163 time(s).

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 07:57 PM
Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blaxican_Hydra
your right. And from this angle, it looks like Han is using two hands...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 08:28 PM