KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Sith Infiltrator

Sith Infiltrator
Started by: Darth Pants

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Pants

Sith Infiltrator

"I'm sending my apprentice, Darth Maul, to join you." suggests that Darth Maul used the Sith Infiltrator to make his way to Naboo. What puzzles me is where did he hide it? It would probably not have left Naboo after the battle, so did the Republic find it? Finding that would have shed some light on the whole master/apprentice thing, there would probably have been some hologram recordings of Sidious on board, and it wouldn't take long for someone to say:"Heeey... I'd recognise that chin anywhere..."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2001 03:02 AM
Find more posts by Darth Pants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The location of Maul's ship IS a mystery, but if nothing comes of it we will have to assume that Palpatine got to it first.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 31st, 2001 05:20 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthBorgie

why should we assume that

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 06:44 AM
Click here to Send DarthBorgie a Private Message Find more posts by DarthBorgie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Because that is the most likely explanation- if we hear nothing more about it, it is probably because it was not found, which in turn is probably because Palpatine moved it. Always accept the simplest explanation unless there is a reason not to.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 06:47 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Hehehe, I know, that's one reason I love EU so much.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 07:04 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Leaves something for the EU to pick up later maybe?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 07:17 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Probably inevitably. EU won't let a character or ship go into shot without giving it a full backstory.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 07:21 AM
DarthBorgie

I think thats the reason i hate EU so much

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 09:20 PM
Click here to Send DarthBorgie a Private Message Find more posts by DarthBorgie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

Hey man, don't dis the EU! big grin

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 01:29 AM
Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, he can dis all he likes.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 02:58 AM
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

I know. I was just joking. I personally like the EU.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 03:02 AM
Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah, I got that impression...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 03:08 AM
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

You sure are the sarcastic type! smile

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 03:22 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I am... I owulnd't normally inflict it so casually, but I just have bad memories of stupid arguments about EU I'ver had to have in the past... what the hell happened to Jedi Merc anyway?

BtVS

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 03:25 AM
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

I don't know about him, but I don't come here to look for fights about Star Wars, merely share information and opinions.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 03:27 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I know. I'm sorry. There have been some odd people here over time...

If the idea that the infiltrator was built my Mr. SIenar are true, that's another reason for it not to have been found, because it would have blown him out as a bad guy a little too early. However, none of this is really canonical.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 03:32 AM
DarthBorgie

Hey, wait, what did happen to Merc? i would like to know the same thing Ush.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2001 01:27 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

After an argument about the Council that probably could have been avoided, he defected to the NJO and vented his anger rather unpleasantly. Probably forgotten all about it now, but he's entrencehed over there now.

I worked out the NJO link recently. And now they are on our EZboard ring! Nice and friendly. Now if they would just acknowledge my post asking them to do the same...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 5th, 2001 03:36 AM
DarthBorgie

Wait, wait, what exactly is this unpleasent argument? And what is NPO.

(Sorry, this is general discussion, i would just like to know the answers though)

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 02:18 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

NJO is a different forum headed by someone who used to be on the Council here (before my time).

Merc's argument was that he thought he had a right to be on the Council when another Council member left after ANOTHER argument. He left rather hastily.

All three are on NJO now. The two that left after the argument then posted a load of stuff saying how rubbish it was here.

Anyhow, all over now.

Does anyone think we'll be seeing more cool Sith technology, by the way?

BtVS

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 03:26 AM