KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » is it worth having jedi?

is it worth having jedi?
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

is it worth having jedi?

I have ANH and ESB should i get Jedi too ?? it kinda sucks dont like it that much

what do you think ?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 10:44 AM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Re: is it worth having jedi?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by coolmovies
I have ANH and ESB should i get Jedi too ?? it kinda sucks dont like it that much

what do you think ?

Well, if you don't like it I guess don't get it. But I would anyways because I like ROTJ.

I actually skipped ESB and bought ANH and ROTJ once, but I already had the altered version of ESB so it didn't matter much.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 11:01 AM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

I think Return of the Jedi's great, but I wouldn't recommend getting it if you don't like it, no. I don't own Matrix Reloaded/ X-Men 3/ Terminator 3 because I liked previous films in their respective series, though I guess it's kind of different with Star Wars as the ESB isn't really a satisfactory place to end the story...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 12:22 PM
Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

Re: is it worth having jedi?

what do you think ?

What don't you like about it?

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 11:57 PM
Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

If you have ANH and ESB then you need to have ROTJ as well.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 09:27 AM
Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

why not buy ALL of the original trilogy, then you'd have the whole second half of the story, like everyone did in the 70's. YAY! ^_^

lol, i still have trouble working out why GL desided to tell the story back to front right to left stick out tongue

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 09:57 AM
Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by CadoAngelus
why not buy ALL of the original trilogy, then you'd have the whole second half of the story, like everyone did in the 70's. YAY! ^_^

lol, i still have trouble working out why GL desided to tell the story back to front right to left stick out tongue

80's* hehe

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 10:57 AM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Originally posted by sweersa
80's* hehe

HAHA! thanks for the correction, i know they came out in theatres in the 70's...obviously not on VHS though lol

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 11:05 AM
Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

just buy em all, then leave them on your shelf and not wath the ones you're not fond of. *shrug*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 12:00 PM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

HAHA! thanks for the correction, i know they came out in theatres in the 70's...obviously not on VHS though lol

I think only Star Wars came out in the '70s ('77, I believe). Then Empire came out in about 1980 and Return of the Jedi was about 1983, if I recall correctly...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 12:33 PM
Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by Kovacs86
I think only Star Wars came out in the '70s ('77, I believe). Then Empire came out in about 1980 and Return of the Jedi was about 1983, if I recall correctly...

Yes, you 100% correct.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 06:58 PM
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

see, i'm a late 80's child, so i'm not old enough to know when they were released onto VHS sad but, i do remember watching them as a kid...

i think the point is, Jaeh.is.Awesome has the idea. It's Star Wars. Thats the best reason you're going to get for buying any of the films.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 10:47 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

i think the point is, Jaeh.is.Awesome has the idea. It's Star Wars. Thats the best reason you're going to get for buying any of the films.

exactly. buy it just because its Star Wars.

Besides, ANH and TESB is not complete without ROTJ, IMHO...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 11:57 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

what do you think ?

it completes the saga, and has some wonderful scenes. so, yes...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 04:15 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

ROTJ really wasn't very well thought through...I mean you woulda at least thought of not having Leia Luke's sister, unless GL just really likes to condone incest

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 09:22 AM
Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by steverules_2
ROTJ really wasn't very well thought through...I mean you woulda at least thought of not having Leia Luke's sister, unless GL just really likes to condone incest

I thought that was a cool plot device.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 10:50 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by sweersa
I thought that was a cool plot device.

me too. couldn't get any better than that (Other than the I am your father one).

I still wonder what their initial reactions after knowing that they were brother and sister and remembering the kiss.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:12 PM
sweersa

Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
me too. couldn't get any better than that (Other than the I am your father one).

I still wonder what their initial reactions after knowing that they were brother and sister and remembering the kiss.

lol Good question. I wonder if they ever [censored]

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 06:58 PM
steverules_2

I bet there was a slight awkward silence...if I had been luke I woulda freaked out a little, no wonder vader tried to kill Luke

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 09:39 AM
Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Originally posted by steverules_2
I bet there was a slight awkward silence...if I had been luke I woulda freaked out a little, no wonder vader tried to kill Luke

Lol...you can imagine

"I feel a disturbance in the for...OH ****!!!! Luke you sick bastard!! What are you doing?"

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 09:52 AM