KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Does lucus love Star Wars

Does lucus love Star Wars
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

Does lucus love Star Wars

He does not give any special fetures with the OT when it comes out . Also no Deleted scenes no making of (apart from empire of dreams)

I mean Look at Riddly Scott e.g Blade Runner 5 disk set Alien Quidrilogy Gladiiator do i need to go on ??

There must be tons of stuff on star wars

Anyone agree?????????

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 07:18 PM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Idk, i think he has his favorites, and his " WTF why did I make this guy he sucks." stuff.

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 02:08 AM
Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Lucas is obsessed with his own creation. And he sits at home pondering how much power and influence he made on the amount of people who love star wars. He just tends to be modest

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 02:38 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

eh. milks all potential from his stuff, but in the wrong aspects. >>.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 06:32 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

He loves money more then his movies

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 11:29 AM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Wonder what he does with his money

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 11:40 PM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Spends it on Star Wars stuff so he can get people to buy more of it,, then sells it on Ebay under a username that has nothing to do with Star Wars.

But dosnt every director love money more than anything else?

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 11:51 PM
Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

yeah but, when a guy has more money then he can spend, wants to make more money. good old greed, there is no end. perhaps lost his logic. Although this happens to almost everybody.

On second thought, I dont know Lucas personally so I dont really know

Last edited by JediRobin23 on Jul 31st, 2009 at 12:19 AM

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 12:16 AM
Incanus
Istari

Maybe he buys pie with it. Or pizza. Or fruit cake. Or tangerines. Or hobbits.

Isil

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 12:49 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

hobbits. hobbits are good.

hm, maybe.... lucas probably loves star wars in ways more than one - it was his creation after all, and then there's the fact that it actually makes money...

he's just making wrong decisions, is all.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 03:45 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

The Alien films get more respect then any other film serias . Look at the 9 disk box set it has everything you need to know about the movies .

Now they are doing the same thing for the Alien Quadrilogy blu ray version with even more extres !!

Only if the same could be done for the SW films

Last edited by coolmovies on Aug 13th, 2009 at 06:27 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 06:25 PM
queeq
Chaos

AQ on BD???? Really????

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 09:22 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

yes Alien Quadrilogy the whole set on BLU RAY . Where have you been hypersleep ???

This is taken from Digital bits

Okay, Alien fans... you'll be pleased with this. You may have read at the excellent Bloody Disgusting website today that the first three films in the Alien series are rumored for release later this year on Blu-ray by 20th Century Fox. We've actually hinted previously here that you might see them on BD in 2009. Now, however, we CAN confirm that our industry sources have informed us that Fox's current plans call for not just the first three films, but the ENTIRE Alien Quadrilogy set to be ported over to Blu-ray Disc for a late 2009 release. This would include all four films in the series - the complete set will all extras - and likely new material created exclusively for the Blu-ray release as well. We understand that the work is still on-going and (as always with these Rumor Mill posts) all of this is subject to change. But with a little luck, the Quad set should make its debut in 1080p before the year is out.

The date has been put back so it will be out next year not 2009

Last edited by coolmovies on Aug 14th, 2009 at 01:45 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 01:41 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

As long as the franchise makes him rich, you better believe Lucas is gonna keep on loving Star Wars.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 02:18 AM
Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by coolmovies
yes Alien Quadrilogy the whole set on BLU RAY . Where have you been hypersleep ???

This is taken from Digital bits

Okay, Alien fans... you'll be pleased with this. You may have read at the excellent Bloody Disgusting website today that the first three films in the Alien series are rumored for release later this year on Blu-ray by 20th Century Fox. We've actually hinted previously here that you might see them on BD in 2009. Now, however, we CAN confirm that our industry sources have informed us that Fox's current plans call for not just the first three films, but the ENTIRE Alien Quadrilogy set to be ported over to Blu-ray Disc for a late 2009 release. This would include all four films in the series - the complete set will all extras - and likely new material created exclusively for the Blu-ray release as well. We understand that the work is still on-going and (as always with these Rumor Mill posts) all of this is subject to change. But with a little luck, the Quad set should make its debut in 1080p before the year is out.

The date has been put back so it will be out next year not 2009

So it's in the works... not tehre yet.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 03:38 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

yes at least its 100% true

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 05:25 PM
sweersa

The Notebook was nice on Blu Ray.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 03:03 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

really ??

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 11:15 AM
queeq
Chaos

Hm

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 12:26 PM
sweersa

Yeah, it is an amazing film. Have you seen it? I bet Queeq saw it with his honey.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 06:11 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote