KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Your Interpretation of The History of the Star Wars Trilogies

Your Interpretation of The History of the Star Wars Trilogies
Started by: \\S//

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

Arrow Your Interpretation of The History of the Star Wars Trilogies

My Interpretation;

Upon the point in which an ancient and ferociously powerful Sith Lord known as Plagueis had siezed virtual control over the Galactic Triumvirate via Sith Mind Control of it's three Rulers, and later bent the Galaxy to his will through his own malicious manipulations of the Triumvirate, the Ancient Jedi Order's Grand Master, Vodo-Siosk Baas-claimed by many to be the most powerful Jedi that there had ever been and that there would ever be-envisioned the killing of a Sith Lord by the hands of his redeemed Apprentice, and prophesized the Apprentice to be The Choosen One.
Darth Plagueis was killed in his sleep by his Sith Apprentice. Although the Sith Lord had been slain, the Apprentice, who had been taught everything his Master knew about the Darkside, was by no means a "redeemed Jedi", in fact, his apprentice proclaimed himself the First Emperor of the Galaxy, although he had not discovered the secret of preventing his own natural death-a secret in which only his Master, Darth Plagueis, and a hundred centuries later an even more powerful Sith, Darth Sidious, would discover-by retaining his own identity in the form of a Sith Zombie.
After the death of Plagueis' apprentice, the Galactic Triumvirate was destroyed, but from the ashes rose the Galactic Republic, which was claimed by many to be unsusceptible to the same flaw in which caused the demise of the Galactic Triumvirate. Vodo-Siosk Baas, however, denied this claim and said, "The Sith will rise again-more powerful than ever-and amongst His mischief the Sith shall discover that He is alone, and from this revelation shall come a new form of Democracy, more grand than can possibly be imagined. I will not stay tangible, but I shal return to walk the skies as the Choosen One, and bring balance to the Force."
Vodo-Siosk Baas would later mysteriously vanish, leaving behind nothing but his Jedi Robes, neatly piled upon his Seat in the High Jedi Council. A thousand years later Baas would appear to a young Qui-Gon Jin in the form of a ghost and say this; "I am Vodo-Siosk Baas, the Great Master who prophesized the coming of the Choosen One. It is by destiny your fate to find the Choosen One, and you will." Qui-Gon never mentioned this encounter to anyone, not to his Mentor, an not even to his Mentor's Mentor Yoda, the reigning Grand Master of the Ancient Jedi Order.

This pretty much sums up the history of the films, and explains everything, when Vodo Siosk-Baas claimed that he will "Walk the skies as the Choosen One", he is indeed claiming that he will reincarnate himself into the Child of Shmi Skywalker, Anakin, he Choosen One. No need for the EU when you have something much better, your imagination. Please share it.

Last edited by \\S// on Feb 2nd, 2010 at 11:01 PM

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 10:48 PM
Click here to Send \\S// a Private Message Find more posts by \\S// Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kickballjedi

This is very interesting. One thing you didn't mention though was that Plagueis knew how to "create life using Medichlorians" per Palpatine. I take this to mean Plagueis "created" Anakin before he was murdered by his apprentice. Shmi indicated there was no father and Quigonn confirmed Anakin had the highest Medichlorian count he ever measured, higher than Yoda even. The fact that Sidius never "created' another being out of Medichlorians shows he did not know that process. But his zealousness at obtaining Anakin to become his new apprentice, shows he knew Anakin was this being created by his master.

*sorry for bad spelling of character's names.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2013 09:45 PM
Click here to Send Kickballjedi a Private Message Find more posts by Kickballjedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

SOunds like EU...Go do these things in de the EU forum please.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 06:46 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LukeStarkiller

Re: Your Interpretation of The History of the Star Wars Trilogies

quote: (post)
Originally posted by \\S//
My Interpretation;

Upon the point in which an ancient and ferociously powerful Sith Lord known as Plagueis had siezed virtual control over the Galactic Triumvirate via Sith Mind Control of it's three Rulers, and later bent the Galaxy to his will through his own malicious manipulations of the Triumvirate, the Ancient Jedi Order's Grand Master, Vodo-Siosk Baas-claimed by many to be the most powerful Jedi that there had ever been and that there would ever be-envisioned the killing of a Sith Lord by the hands of his redeemed Apprentice, and prophesized the Apprentice to be The Choosen One.
Darth Plagueis was killed in his sleep by his Sith Apprentice. Although the Sith Lord had been slain, the Apprentice, who had been taught everything his Master knew about the Darkside, was by no means a "redeemed Jedi", in fact, his apprentice proclaimed himself the First Emperor of the Galaxy, although he had not discovered the secret of preventing his own natural death-a secret in which only his Master, Darth Plagueis, and a hundred centuries later an even more powerful Sith, Darth Sidious, would discover-by retaining his own identity in the form of a Sith Zombie.
After the death of Plagueis' apprentice, the Galactic Triumvirate was destroyed, but from the ashes rose the Galactic Republic, which was claimed by many to be unsusceptible to the same flaw in which caused the demise of the Galactic Triumvirate. Vodo-Siosk Baas, however, denied this claim and said, "The Sith will rise again-more powerful than ever-and amongst His mischief the Sith shall discover that He is alone, and from this revelation shall come a new form of Democracy, more grand than can possibly be imagined. I will not stay tangible, but I shal return to walk the skies as the Choosen One, and bring balance to the Force."
Vodo-Siosk Baas would later mysteriously vanish, leaving behind nothing but his Jedi Robes, neatly piled upon his Seat in the High Jedi Council. A thousand years later Baas would appear to a young Qui-Gon Jin in the form of a ghost and say this; "I am Vodo-Siosk Baas, the Great Master who prophesized the coming of the Choosen One. It is by destiny your fate to find the Choosen One, and you will." Qui-Gon never mentioned this encounter to anyone, not to his Mentor, an not even to his Mentor's Mentor Yoda, the reigning Grand Master of the Ancient Jedi Order.

This pretty much sums up the history of the films, and explains everything, when Vodo Siosk-Baas claimed that he will "Walk the skies as the Choosen One", he is indeed claiming that he will reincarnate himself into the Child of Shmi Skywalker, Anakin, he Choosen One. No need for the EU when you have something much better, your imagination. Please share it.

My interpretation of the Star Wars trilogies?
Totally overrated gibberish full of bad acting, bad science & weak plots.
After reading that Ep 8 will be similar to ESB, does that mean that the entire 7 to 9 trilogy will just turn out to be remakes of the OT?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2016 02:23 AM
Click here to Send LukeStarkiller a Private Message Find more posts by LukeStarkiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hahaha...

Well, I hope the remake stuff ends after EPVII... Depends what Abrams did an dhow his reach goes. He certainly didn't take Star Trek into a new direction with Into Darkness...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2016 09:10 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

My Interpretation of Star Wars History.

The OT Exists....

And that's it.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2016 04:54 PM
Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Wow.... deep.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2016 12:21 PM
Flyattractor

I don't need Star Wars to be DEEP!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 08:59 PM
Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Good for you.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 08:01 PM