KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » was it really lost ?

was it really lost ?
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

was it really lost ?

a long-lost deleted scene from Return of the Jedi shows Darth Vader trying to communicate with Luke Skywalker via the force !!

My question is was it really lost ?? I belive every studio keeps what it makes and does not distroy or lose it ! There's tons of stuff that fans would love to see not just deleted scene's !!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 08:33 PM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: was it really lost ?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by coolmovies
a long-lost deleted scene from Return of the Jedi shows Darth Vader trying to communicate with Luke Skywalker via the force !!

My question is was it really lost ?? I belive every studio keeps what it makes and does not distroy or lose it ! There's tons of stuff that fans would love to see not just deleted scene's !!

Do you have a link?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 09:03 PM
Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 09:07 PM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Was lost up Lucas' butt hole

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 17th, 2010 12:57 PM
Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mossman

I think when fans describe deleted scenes as "lost", it is meant in the sense that they have not been seen by the public before.
They don't mean the footage was actually physically lost by the filmmakers (although in some cases this does happen), just lost to the fans.
Hell there's a whole completely different cut of the original movie sat in the Lucasfilm vaults that's universally known as "The Lost Cut".
The scenes with Biggs and the Tosche Station were billed as "lost scenes" when they were included on the Behind The Magic CD-ROM and were never lost in any literal sense.
It's just a figure of speech.
There was another thread about this here http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f5/t536770.html

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...

Last edited by mossman on Dec 20th, 2010 at 01:34 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 01:28 AM
Click here to Send mossman a Private Message Find more posts by mossman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote