KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » How many 1st Generation Jango clones where there by the end of the battle of endor?

How many 1st Generation Jango clones where there by the end of the battle of endor?
Started by: PTforthewin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

How many 1st Generation Jango clones where there by the end of the battle of endor?

Besides Boba Fett where there any clone troopers that have thought since the battle of Geonosis?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2014 02:42 AM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Old Post Apr 13th, 2014 09:37 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
what are there names

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 03:57 AM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Huey, Dewey, Louie and then some.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 05:57 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Re: How many 1st Generation Jango clones where there by the end of the battle of endor?

Originally posted by PTforthewin
Besides Boba Fett where there any clone troopers that have thought since the battle of Geonosis?

Probably a lot! The Empire no doubt used the clones quite heavily in the following decades, but still considerable number would remain.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 12:12 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Really? How can we know?

I mean, they have accelerated growth. They must be in their fifties in the time of ANH. Not really top fit soldier material.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 08:37 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by queeq
Really? How can we know?

I mean, they have accelerated growth. They must be in their fifties in the time of ANH. Not really top fit soldier material.

I'm not saying they're still on the line, just a lot are still alive and doing something.

I imagine there's a number of clone-only communities...

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 09:18 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Running the Clone Cafe and Clone Kindergarten and Clone Clean-up Services…

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 07:12 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

And the Clone Crematorium. The Clonatorium.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 09:50 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Why would the empire stop clone production anyway?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 08:20 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Dunno. The movies don't tell us. Maybe it's too expensive. And unnecessary when your rule the galaxy and have no problem getting employees. Serve The Empire. See the Universe. Be a man and join the Stormtroopers.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 10:32 AM
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q99
I'm not saying they're still on the line, just a lot are still alive and doing something.

I imagine there's a number of clone-only communities...
any clones that where still doing battle in the imperial remnant?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2014 04:08 AM
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really? How can we know?

there's no proof there accelerated aging continues after they reach there physical peak

Old Post Apr 21st, 2014 04:10 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

any clones that where still doing battle in the imperial remnant?
15 of them.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2014 03:44 AM
queeq
Chaos

there's no proof there accelerated aging continues after they reach there physical peak

No. But there's also no proof the accelerated aging stops… Ask yourself: why would it suddenly stop?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2014 11:10 AM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

No. But there's also no proof the accelerated aging stops… Ask yourself: why would it suddenly stop?

I always thought that the accelerated aging did stop.

You know, I really got to stop think about these kind of things. embarrasment

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2014 07:19 PM
Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And you should. Thinking about the PT causes a total lack of respect for these films. wink

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2014 07:57 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

And you should. Thinking about the PT causes a total lack of respect for these films. wink

That explains a lot.

They are like a base ball game. If you are not drunk, then the game is like WTF, why am I wasting my time.

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2014 08:12 PM
Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ah, but in a baseball game you can at least admire particular skills. They too seem to be lacking in the PT…

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 08:10 AM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Ah, but in a baseball game you can at least admire particular skills. They too seem to be lacking in the PT…

Oh yah. I could not stand 3 because of the whinny Anakin. The actor did not do Anakin well, at all. I liked Anakin from the Clone Wars much better.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 02:30 PM