KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » So, Luke

So, Luke
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

So, Luke

If he's not crippled or otherwise diminished in the force, there's no real way to justify him hiding out. Not when granny Leia is fighting the good fight, at her age.

ESPECIALLY not when the only sith out there is just so bad.. Really, really bad.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 01:52 AM
Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Kylo nor Snoke are confirmed as Sith. But he's away cause he failed Ren.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 02:11 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Kylo nor Snoke are confirmed as Sith. But he's away cause he failed Ren.

How does one even become a sith?

I thought it was when a sith lord took you under his wing, but assuming there aren't any more, how would someone get that torch passed..

No more sith lords forever, in that case?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Jan 7th, 2016 at 02:18 AM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 02:13 AM
Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

One can certainly be a dark side user without strictly following the Sith philosophy.

I'd guess that's the case with Snoke(and the Knights of Ren by proxy.)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 02:33 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
One can certainly be a dark side user without strictly following the Sith philosophy.

I'd guess that's the case with Snoke(and the Knights of Ren by proxy.)

If Snoke isn't Sith, then yeah.

The thing is, Palpatine was Sith.. Or, claimed he was. So he got to decide Maul, Dooku, and Vader were Sith.

If all Sith died, I don't believe there's anything on how someone could restart the order from scratch..

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 02:42 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Palpatine was the Sith Master, so yeah, he got to bestow the title of Sith unto others he deemed worthy.

Anyway, there are various ways the Sith order could be restarted from scratch--venturing to the Sith Temple on Moraband would be a good start, as that is the resting place of Darth Bane's essence/consciousness, per TCW.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 7th, 2016 at 02:56 AM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 02:51 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Better use the thread in the PT forum please. There's a TFA thread there. And a Snoke thread.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 09:19 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote