KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » George Lucas made it up all along

George Lucas made it up all along
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

George Lucas made it up all along

I tought George Lucus had plans to make 6 or 9 films before 1977 untill i read this .

When Lucas told Time that he had the stories for nine Star Wars movies (later redacted to six and originally twelve), and that the notes were written in a binder, that was a lie

He only made more becouse the first was a smash hit !

http://www.coronacomingattractions....p-he-went-along

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 01:49 PM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Congratulations on finally figuring out what everybody else has known for decades.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 11:03 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahahaha of course he did. Splinter of the Mind's eye proves he hadn't even decided if Luke and Leia were Brother and Sister at the time of writing Star Wars.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 10:26 PM
Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Lucas was a hack indeed.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2018 01:01 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Lucas was a hack indeed.

Lucas and Akira Toriyama must have gone to the same Hollywood Upstairs Writing Trump University.

They're both equally rubbish.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 01:29 AM
Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Re: George Lucas made it up all along

quote: (post)
Originally posted by coolmovies
I tought George Lucus had plans to make 6 or 9 films before 1977 untill i read this .

When Lucas told Time that he had the stories for nine Star Wars movies (later redacted to six and originally twelve), and that the notes were written in a binder, that was a lie

He only made more becouse the first was a smash hit !

http://www.coronacomingattractions....p-he-went-along

Nope. That's another George Lucas lie.

Lucas literally plagiarized Frank Herbert's Dune novels:

(please log in to view the image)

All of Star Wars is ripped off from Dune.

George Lucas told mutiple lies over the years and avoided making connections with the very material (Dune) that nearly got him sued.

I'm surprise that you weren't aware of this.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2019 10:07 AM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote