KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » The Best Batman

The Best Batman
Started by: KeatonISBatman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KeatonISBatman

Angry The Best Batman

Here is the chooses and a little about them

Adam West 1966-

Many may not agree but he IS batman he started it all for the movies tv show ect. He played a Light batman which people over look he is my 2nd favorite.

Michael Keaton-

Alot of peoples favorites keaton showd the tortured soul of batman rather than"hey freeze i'm batman" he was quiet and keeped to himself not gothams playboy

Pros- Dark, played bruce well, showed batmans tortureed soul

Cons- to short keaton beleive it or not is only 5'6" tall and batman is sapossed to be 6'2"

Kevin Conroy-

What never heard of him THE ANIMATED SERIES BATMAN!! kevin conroy is the keaton of the animated series he played it right and dark but a set back is its on a kids network if they put it on adult swim they could protray the dark ness better.

Pros- Dark menacing

Cons- limeted by its Tv-Y7 rating

Val Kilmer-

I liked him I didn't at first until i watched it over and over and he slow grew on me Batman forever is a combination of BATMAN and Batman and Robin like the music sucked but batman was good

Pros- every body was kung fu fightin!

Cons- tommy lee jones as two face pleeeeaze

George Cloony- George clooney? he play batman did he suck that bad

my favorite- Keaton!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 10:19 PM
KeatonISBatman is currently offline Click here to Send KeatonISBatman a Private Message Find more posts by KeatonISBatman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Keaton was the best followed by Kilmer West and Clooney were just a joke to the BM legacy!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 01:01 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KeatonISBatman

hey watch it I liked adam west he started the batman franchise

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:58 PM
KeatonISBatman is currently offline Click here to Send KeatonISBatman a Private Message Find more posts by KeatonISBatman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Keaton was the best followed by Kilmer West and Clooney were just a joke to the BM legacy!

Keaton sucked as Batman,he didnt even look the role at all.Kilmer was the best easily.He not only looked the part,but his acting was great also.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 10:34 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Nah, Keaton all the way.
Clooney was an insult. The rest were adequate.
Haha go Adam West !

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 10:57 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I like Kilmer a lot

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:39 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Bale should be good too

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:39 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
timmmy!

look keaton was the best and thats the way it always will be

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:06 PM
timmmy! is currently offline Click here to Send timmmy! a Private Message Find more posts by timmmy! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terrible Bat

Smile

Keaton is the Best

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:22 PM
Terrible Bat is currently offline Click here to Send Terrible Bat a Private Message Find more posts by Terrible Bat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

my favorite batman was deffintly number one with micheal keton with the joker i luv the joker always have always will it was deffintly the best batman the newer batmans of today have gotten just to werid

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 03:16 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nV myMovieskill

Keaton is the God of all the actors that played batman. hey i did not even now his height until you told me. Honestly in the Movie did anyone you notice how short he was. My mother who hates superhero movies even rates batman 1 as one of her favorite movies. Keaton brought a darkness to the big screen that was right on to how the comic book portray batman. Come on guys isn't that what where going by what we loved about the comic books. Listen batman 1 and 2 ruled 3 and 4 could have saved all the lights and glitter for Barbie!!!!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:54 AM
nV myMovieskill is currently offline Click here to Send nV myMovieskill a Private Message Find more posts by nV myMovieskill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

look at the first batman the the second wich i think dont quote me was the peguin and catwomen but ne way thoughs r really dark fu*ckin movies as Nv my movieskill said the batmans of today got those huge stupid ass statues of people with red green blue what ever color light all over relaly dumb they should have stopped after mike left the batman seris i mena come on people george cloony do i have to say ne more

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 04:25 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

Kilmer had the look for Batman and he did grow on you. But Keaton had the attitude and personality for Batman

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:19 PM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nacciw

i would not say any of the batmans were the best because for one they all sucked, 1 and 2 were the only good ones despite that michael keaton i heated. michael keaton was too short, val kilmer was too mean, and george clooney was the worst, he cracked jocks way to much, and who ever directed that movie had no idea who batman really was, but the villians were good.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 07:32 PM
nacciw is currently offline Click here to Send nacciw a Private Message Find more posts by nacciw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WESTISBEST

West was the best imo.
He had looks, personality and a deacent build.
The outfit was traditional also.
People seem to have a problem with the cheesyness though.
But what do you expect, it was marketed towards young kids.
But as far as the things I mentioned outside of a campy script(which is script and not the actor)West was the best.

Sure Keaton had personality, but he is a midget.
George clooney??? paleeze
Val Kilmer wasn't so bad though, he's my second pic outside of West.

Now with Bale in the picture, they now have a chance to make the best batman movie yet.
Lets hope the outfit, script and set is also better this time around also.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 02:54 AM
WESTISBEST is currently offline Click here to Send WESTISBEST a Private Message Find more posts by WESTISBEST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WESTISBEST

Keaton and Clooney are the Dean Cains of Batman.
Midgets(Cain and Keaton)purple tights,brown cowboy boots and black molded plastic.

This last generation has ruined the Superheros I grew up with.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 03:12 AM
WESTISBEST is currently offline Click here to Send WESTISBEST a Private Message Find more posts by WESTISBEST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philldwill
Superior To You

I think we all know the truth

Ok, here's the dealio, Keaton was a great batman, but the fact that Burton was directing it helped out. I think Val could have been good but the nipples on the suit were just one of the bad parts of the film. George, sorry man, stick to non heroic films, such as O'brother Where Art Thou. Keaton you are the best, but watch out for Bale.
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 06:28 PM
Philldwill is currently offline Click here to Send Philldwill a Private Message Find more posts by Philldwill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YourShirrrt

Its def Kevin Conroy. That voice and that attitude from behind the wonderful animation of a sinister dark knight IS batman. Hell, they kept him around for the original, the new adventures,batman beyond,and the newest (and best) batman incarntaion the justice league batman. (although I would have shortened the new ears alittle bit)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:36 AM
YourShirrrt is currently offline Click here to Send YourShirrrt a Private Message Find more posts by YourShirrrt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanrules

keaton was definetly the best, he was dark as batman and at the same time able to be a clumsy bruce wayne at the same time. val kilmer really sucked, val kilmer was to dark as bruce wayne. and clooney only did what the director told him to. conroy extreamely good voice.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 01:00 AM
batmanrules is currently offline Click here to Send batmanrules a Private Message Find more posts by batmanrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Keaton is not only the best, he's the only one who's good.

Kilmer was terrible, Clooney was a joke, and West is just too over the top and too funny. Batman's supposed to be dark and brooding.

I liked the cartoon Batman, very cool

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 07:31 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote