KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Cat Woman

Cat Woman
Started by: silversaber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silversaber
Evening Star

Cat Woman

Has anyone else heard about the Cat Woman, or should I say Sex Kitten Movie coming out July 30th 2004. Its preveiws are supposed to be in the Return of the King and Cat Woman is supposed to be played by Halle Berry.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:56 AM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Why Halle Berry? I mean I've all the pictures of the suit and they've went overboard a lot( It looks like a bondage outfit more than the original Catwoman one). And casting Halle Berry is just a desperate move cause she can't act to save her life.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 04:02 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
striderx

I heard that the costume change was not really halle berry's fault.
Michelle Pfeifer who was originally cast absolutely refused to get back into the stiched costume from Batman Retunrs movie b/c of its uncomfrotableness.

But then that torn up would've looked horrible on michelle, too.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 11:14 PM
striderx is currently offline Click here to Send striderx a Private Message Find more posts by striderx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

Halle Berry was a HORRIBLE choice for Cat Woman. She doesn't look the part at ALL. My husband and I were talking about this a few days ago, and we decided that one thing all the past women to play Cat Woman had in common was that they had beautiful eyes-- Almost cat-like in themselves. Halle Berry is too plain to play the part.

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 07:16 PM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asami
Vicious and Malicious

Dominitrix gear!!
Is she more of a fantasy than Michelle Pfiefer? Did I even spell the name right?!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 10:31 PM
Asami is currently offline Click here to Send Asami a Private Message Find more posts by Asami Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asami
Vicious and Malicious

Perhaps she was liked in Xmen so she was chosen to do another comic big screen.
The suit looks like a nasty leather bra that can be purchased from Anne Summers

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 10:41 PM
Asami is currently offline Click here to Send Asami a Private Message Find more posts by Asami Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

That costume looks disgusting sick

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 10:54 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kennethbryant11

Hollywood is retarded!!!! why do they mess up the most simpliest of things to make. I mean Tim burton made how she became Cat women stupid but at least he didn't make a extra stupid suit like this one and then go and pick halle berry to play her, WHAT A BUNCH OF FOOLS!!!
I mean I'm black and i don't want her touching the movie. They got sharone stone in it let her play the part, i don't care who just not that Halle Berry or that Costume.......

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 06:08 PM
kennethbryant11 is currently offline Click here to Send kennethbryant11 a Private Message Find more posts by kennethbryant11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godivagoddess

Angry halle berry and catwoman don't mix!

i agree with most, halle is not a perfect fit to be cat woman. i think angela bassett would have been a fine choice. to me halle looks like mickey mouse not catwoman in that suit and there's nothing catlike about her!!!! and as an af-am woman, i don't think just any black actress would do, there are plenty others who would have done better. and i'm not too hooked on her acting abilities either, from the trailers it seems she's trying too hard. catwoman's nemisis, ms. stone would have been a good cat woman. the best cat woman to me was eartha kitt in the 1960's batman.

i don't care how many oscars she's won, she doesn't fit this role and that outfit is awful to look at...

godivagoddess

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 03:39 PM
godivagoddess is currently offline Click here to Send godivagoddess a Private Message Find more posts by godivagoddess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGurl

I think a sadistic side of me wants to see this movie bomb.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 05:43 PM
SpiderGurl is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGurl a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I watching this movie for ONE reason, and its not the acting. lol

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 04:35 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skett

personally, i believe the reason this movie is gonna be not-so-good is because there is no Batman. how can one have Catwoman without Batman? not possible!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 05:25 PM
skett is currently offline Click here to Send skett a Private Message Find more posts by skett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

yup~

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 06:00 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by skett
personally, i believe the reason this movie is gonna be not-so-good is because there is no Batman. how can one have Catwoman without Batman? not possible!

Batman doesn't appear in most of Catwoman's comics, either, so why not?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 06:57 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

true But the thing that bugs me the most about this upcoming movie is that they change the name to Patirce or some thing? They dont even KEEP the same comic names. Lets called Batman Bruce Long or Superman Clark Lent.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 07:01 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Oh, the movie's going to be terrible; the protagonist dresses like some sort of exotic prostitute, and they seem to be going out of their way to piss of Catwoman's fan base. Giving Warner Bros control over their movies was the worst mistake DC ever made.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 07:22 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

But the thing is, this movie has like nothing to do with Batman(which is really stupid), or so it seems and her name is different to the original catwoman, plus they should atleast mention something about her knowing Batman!!!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 01:59 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonx
CoMe To ThE DaRkSiDe

i saw this movie and OMG it was horrible my advice 2 every1 dont even waste a penny on this piece of CRAP no

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 05:45 AM
dragonx is currently offline Click here to Send dragonx a Private Message Find more posts by dragonx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

quote:
Originally posted by dragonx
i saw this movie and OMG it was horrible my advice 2 every1 dont even waste a penny on this piece of CRAP no

Really, i wasn't planning on seeing it anyway....lol, btw does the movie ever mentin her knowing Batman?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 06:20 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonx
CoMe To ThE DaRkSiDe

quote:
Originally posted by Emma718
btw does the movie ever mentin her knowing Batman?
nope not a single time does batman get mentioned in the catwoman movie sad this movie is really depressing is this what hollywood has come to only trying 2 make a few quik bucks its really sickening sick

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 12:17 PM
dragonx is currently offline Click here to Send dragonx a Private Message Find more posts by dragonx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote