KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Favorite Batman,qoute,scene,anything!

Favorite Batman,qoute,scene,anything!
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Laugh Favorite Batman,qoute,scene,anything!

i love batman.the way he is acts,he spaecks ,his gestures,his facial expressions just make me drool over him!
here are som of my favorite bat-things:
1.the graveyard scene in mask of the phantasm wehn bruce is kneeling down in front of his parents' graves when Andrea appears.
2.When he smirks.OH MY GOD WHEN HE SMIRKS!
3.His dramatic entrances in very episode.give me the goosebumps!
well
i guess taht's all

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:49 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan2003
The Puss In Boots

My favourite scene has got to be during the Hush Saga, where he and Catwoman are battling Posion Ivy. Then, Superman destroys the building and when Batman comes to, we see Superman floating with Ivy at his side. Plus, Superman says one of the coolest things ever: If you want to lay a hand on her...you'll have to go through me. Plus, the cover of the next issue with Superman standing over a kneeling Batman with his hand around his neck.

Attachment: batmanvssuperman.jpg
This has been downloaded 91 time(s).

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 06:15 PM
X-Menfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

coool!
and there's this part in this episode of justice leageue where this villian gives wonder woman the "inappropriate eye" and super man's attempts to shut him up fails.batman just grabs the guy saying"i'll handle this"and when they come back the guy agrees and wonder woman's like"wat did he say?" and superman's like"don't ask!"
wow!the way he waorks!!!!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 06:18 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

Punkyhermy, I loved that one, too. I think Justice League was a decent show in the first season, and this season, I think it's awesome. Batman on Justice League is the meanest yet. He's always so brusque, pompous and scornful. I didn't like that attitude when he was scaring the kids on the New Batman Adventures, but I love it on Justice League. He's always stickin' it to Superman. I love Supes, but it's so fun to see him suffer indignities from Batman.

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 07:30 PM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
striderx

Definitely the first encounter with Selina Kyle from Batman Returns.
The way he just shoots the grappling hook without a single word and pulls back the slab of concrete.

Also, the first confrontation with Penguin.
B: You're not the mayor
P: Things change.
B: What do you want?
P: Ah, the direct approach. I admire that in a man with a mask. You don't really think you'll win do you?
B: Things change.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:57 AM
striderx is currently offline Click here to Send striderx a Private Message Find more posts by striderx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

WOW!!!(sighs)
no wonder i love batman!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 02:03 PM
neo2

hmm....these are my favorite and quotes form the batman movies(I'm excluding everything from the fourth one though)
1. From Batman:" You weigh a little more than 108."
2. From Batman Returns: (after Catwoman says she hasn't eaten all day) "Eat floor. High Fiber."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 08:43 PM
neo2 is currently offline Click here to Send neo2 a Private Message Find more posts by neo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

I love the scene in the Dark Knight Returns when Batman says "It's way past time you learned what it is to be a man" as he lands a huge right hook on supes.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 02:11 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

ROTJ!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 09:00 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

This isn't from Batman himself but it's a good 'un: "Where does he get those wonderful toys?"

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 06:34 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

cool

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 08:32 PM
ash007
Strength and Honour

' Iam the night, iam vegence iam BATMAN '

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 06:20 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

aaaaawww
this is such a cute smiley!!bat smilely! stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 09:02 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

oh oh!wait
this one too
"my mind's not a nice place to be..."
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 09:03 PM