KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Do you want Danny Elfman to do the score this time?

Do you want Danny Elfman to do the score this time?
Started by: Red Superfly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Do you want Danny Elfman to do the score this time?

I dunno about everyone else, but I think Danny Elfman's Batman score is truly awesome. It was used on the animated series aswell.

It got me thinking - do you reckon theres a good chance it could come back for this new Batman Begins movie? I seriously hope so. I'd go mental if I heard that classic theme as the movie began.

I know it's a long shot - but I'd honestly love for it to return.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 10:24 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Yeah that was one of the few things they did right in the first two batman films was the score was good so I would like to have the score in the movie also.

Old Post May 10th, 2004 03:39 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

I'm not sure how I'd react to any music except Elfman's theme, or some kind of new 'remix' of it. That theme IS Batman's, sure as the Imperial March is Darth Vader's.

I really hope whoever ends up doing the music at least uses it for inspiration or something.

"Did Braveheart run away? Did Payback run away?"

Old Post May 19th, 2004 07:27 AM
Creechuur is currently offline Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colabee
Discombobulated.

I hope they have got Elfman to do the score again for Batman Begins. I think the music helped make the first two.

Old Post May 21st, 2004 10:38 PM
Colabee is currently offline Click here to Send Colabee a Private Message Find more posts by Colabee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote