KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batgirl

Batgirl
Started by: CrazyEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CrazyEyes
Darkness Cannon

Batgirl

What does everyone think about Batgirl? She is my favourite Batman character ever. I just love the way she looks in action and has one of the most complex histories in the Batman family. The new Batgirl, Cassandra Cain, is the best Batgirl. I just love it how she didn't know how to speak at the begining, but an encounter with a Metahuman changed all that and how she's learning. The costume is also great. The 1st Batgirl, now known as The Oracle, is also good, and it's good to see the old Batgirl teaching the new one. Let's hope we see her in some more intresting storylines. I just wish she was in Hush, but maybe she'll be in the sequal...

Attachment: front02.jpg
This has been downloaded 105 time(s).

Ah waffels! wooHooo!!
- Hiro

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 06:30 PM
CrazyEyes is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyEyes a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

yea why wasn't she in Hush? Was she written doing something else in another story?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 09:48 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abnicirici

I never heard of Cassandra Cain, who is she!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 10:17 PM
abnicirici is currently offline Click here to Send abnicirici a Private Message Find more posts by abnicirici Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

i hate the animated batgirl even though i love oracle.no not this batgirl exactly...i haven't seen her in action

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 10:58 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by abnicirici
I never heard of Cassandra Cain, who is she!

She's Batgirl. Well, you probably guessed that by the context. Cassandra Cain was trained for combat from birth by her father, the assassin David Cain. She learned to read people's body language, but never learned how to speak. She was so traumatized by her first kill that she ran away, ending up in No Man's Land, where Oracle recruited her. She eventually learned to speak thanks to an encouter with some sort of meta, which I personally think was a complete cop-out.

To answer the original question, I like Batgirl, although I don't read her comic. I guess you could say I'm a casual fan.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 03:22 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Cain is a great Batgirl, the best by far, I did read her comic with the Joker, great story

She free the Joker from Arkham, Just to see if she was better than the 1st Batgirl.

Batman says to Oracle, "If we interfear that never goes away" You started this, She ends it, One way or the other".

After Cain beats the Joker, Batman says "This never happens again, They will be making rounds by his cell in 12 min, get him back in 10.

It was a great story. I did love how Cain said Barb was the better Batgirl in the end.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 04:43 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

hehe barb IS

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 02:45 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prue-san

I like Catgirl, she and Robin would make a great couplE!!! ^______^(and Batman & Catwoman too ^^)

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 09:25 PM
Prue-san is currently offline Click here to Send Prue-san a Private Message Find more posts by Prue-san Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote