KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Who is more insane? Joker OR Green Goblin

Who is more insane? Joker OR Green Goblin
Started by: Joker1237

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Joker1237

Who is more insane? Joker OR Green Goblin

I always though Joker was more insane than the Green Goblin,
But I leaning with the Green Goblin here.

Sure the Joker says, Him and Batman are real, and evey one else is is not real, and it may all be a game.

But the Green Goblin, he talks to himself, and he fights with himself, He also talks to himself in the 3rd person in Goblin form,

Osborn you wimp, you want to kill Spiderman do you???\\
Osborn, No he is Peter Parker my freind.

Whats your though on the madness?? not if they can take each other out, but are more insane . I say the Goblin

Attachment: gjset.gif
This has been downloaded 252 time(s).

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 12:09 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Joker is the King of madness. He is the maddest of them all.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 04:31 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

4 people that are nuttier-legion, proteus, carnage, and typhoid mary.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 08:36 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grave digger

i like the joker because of his madness-but u don't care as don't i

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 12:22 PM
grave digger is currently offline Click here to Send grave digger a Private Message Find more posts by grave digger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Joker is more disturbingly-insane

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:57 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Straight out the Joker is pure Madness! One thing they both share is that their madness was caused by some chemical toxin. But Joker is far more synester and vicious than Green Goblin.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 06:45 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

The joker for sure, and thats what we all like bout him cool

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 06:34 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

i think ther pretty equal, < im jus sayin that cuz i like them both.....

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 06:40 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Eh. Insanity is a hard thing to messure. if your nut's...your nut's

I say Goblin just becuase insanity is good, but a huge arsenal, superstrength and being crazy on top of all that is better

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 06:40 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 02:18 PM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperHero

Joker is and always has been crazier then Green Goblin. I mean, come on, the Joker, in a JLA story, was part of a mass murder that killed adults and children and he put springs in the children's coffin's so that their dead bodies flew out....if that isn' insane, I don't know what is.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:08 AM
SuperHero is currently offline Click here to Send SuperHero a Private Message Find more posts by SuperHero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Gren Goblin has tried to kill every one Spiderman cares about, in an attempt to make Spiderman kill the Goblin

Goblin has a self destructive complex. thats pretty crazy if you ask me

it sounds like Joker is just sicker than Goblin. Kassidy would be a contender for Joker in this was more about how far somebody was willing to go for kick's

Attachment: mindbomb.jpg
This has been downloaded 197 time(s).

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 12:20 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Joker thinks that way too, He thinks killing is a art.

When he has the time, he will do art work on the bodies, and act if they are alive. kind of insane, Of couse nothing beats Joker's Smilex, seeing the bodys, with smiles on them would freak most people out.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:47 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Well lets see, they are both crazy because of some freak accident,
Joker looks more crazy that Norman, Joker manages to keep laughing and smiling even when being pummeled by Batman. Has tried and succeeded in killing people Batman knows and cares about ( Jason Todd), which makes Batman more angry at him. That is self-destructive there.
I would have to go with the Joker on this one. But it is close

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 06:35 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

Green Goblin

Attachment: greengoblin.jpg
This has been downloaded 187 time(s).

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:57 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Joker's laughing fish are waaaaay better than those exploding pumpkins. Besides Joker is also a mastermind criminal. If you read Joker: Last Laugh you will see that is capable of destroying the entire Earth. He is far more deadlier than the Green Goblin. The Green Goblin is overrated he just recently became famous with all the Spidey movies that have come out.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 11:57 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Blasphemy! Has the joker executed a plan that kept comic reader's guessing for over a decade!

the clone saga organized by the return of Norman Osborn. show me one pic of the joker that stand's out to the reader's. one pic that everybody know's exactly what happens and why

Joker being crazier than the Goblin is an argument, but calling the Goblin OVERATED!?

Attachment: the goblin and gwen.jpg
This has been downloaded 190 time(s).

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 12:06 AM
Joker1237

on photo here it comes

Attachment: gjset.gif
This has been downloaded 174 time(s).

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 01:07 AM
chrissyg

green goblin becuz he talks to himself

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 09:19 PM
chrissyg is currently offline Click here to Send chrissyg a Private Message Find more posts by chrissyg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

If that's all it takes, Two-Face is crazier than either of them.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 09:34 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote