KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman Forever remake

Batman Forever remake
Started by: Général Grievou

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Général Grievou

Batman Forever remake

In fact i writing a remake of Batman Forever with new sequence and with some pictures. If you want to ask some questions, ask me here.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 11:05 PM
Général Grievou is currently offline Click here to Send Général Grievou a Private Message Find more posts by Général Grievou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

why would u want to remake such a crappy film?...give that last batman a remake...that was one the worst so its more deserving to remake it but dont f*ck it up...what am i saying...that movie sucked so bad even you couldn f*ck it up as bad as they do if u tried

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 03:11 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Général Grievou

I'm sur that i could make it better. We will see.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 08:35 PM
Général Grievou is currently offline Click here to Send Général Grievou a Private Message Find more posts by Général Grievou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

are u serious?, u picked the worst batman film to remake...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 10:05 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

lol i think lines like " I love you old man" should be redone

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 10:11 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I don't see the point, really. I mean, you can remake whatever you want to remake, but why bother?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 11:06 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

why remake a super hero movie? It is not like they were going to be the only batman films man. They are makin new ones now. Yeah the first 4 had some High points, and low points but why? Shumachers were stupid but 30 or 40 years from now they will probably be making a new Batman, and possibly a new spider-man franchise of films.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 04:55 AM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

haha, go ahead and make a remake if you wish. Anything would top the original batman forever for sure. I hope some producers may consider pretending the 3rd and 4th films never existed and continued the storyline from Batman Returns.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 06:33 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by moonwalker741
are u serious?, u picked the worst batman film to remake...

actually that honor would go to BATMAN RETURNS.the first two were a lot worse than BATMAN FOREVER.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:22 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

the first 2 filmes were better than Batman forever,

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:55 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Give me a break,MICHALE KEATON was the worst casting choice in comicbook history.TIM BURTON only cast him because he did was friends with him,he did not care about making the best choice possible.PUDGY GUT,RECEDING HAIRLINE,HALF BALD,SHORT RUNT MICHAEL KEATON FOR TALL,MUSCULAR,HADSOME FULL SET OF HAIR BRUCE WAYNE? what a joke!!! thats something you would expect to see on saturday night live. VAL KILMER at least physically fit the role and did not look like a wuss like keaton did fighting the jokers goon-BATMAN got the crap beat out of him by one guy!!! what a joke. BATMAN is a martial arts expert,he should have handled that guy easily.at least kilmers batman could fight and looked like a martial arts expert.TIM BURTON IS AN IDIOT WHO KNOWS NOTHING AT ALL ABOUT BATMAN.he turned him into a cowardly killer and the first two were all about the villians,where BATMAN FOREVER was all about batman mostly. mad

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 09:42 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Are you insane?
Burton portrayed Batman's character like no other, Keaton played his part brilliantly, the first two batman's were far superior to the next two. The focus wasnt necessarily supposed to be on Batman, as he is deemed to be the more mysterious type. I thought he talked too much in 'forever', it should have been more about the villians like the first two. I'm surprised you think the complete opposite.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 02:17 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i agree the first 2 were the best batman movies ever made.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 02:31 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by vvvrulz
Are you insane?
Burton portrayed Batman's character like no other, Keaton played his part brilliantly, the first two batman's were far superior to the next two. The focus wasnt necessarily supposed to be on Batman, as he is deemed to be the more mysterious type. I thought he talked too much in 'forever', it should have been more about the villians like the first two. I'm surprised you think the complete opposite.

No other as being horrible like no other batman incarnation. big grin the first two were superiour as being superiourly worse. big grin what keaton did was just copy cat the performance of chris reeve in superman,hardly anything original there,and so what if he did a good acting job,he was so physically wrong for the role unlike christina bale is,so he shoud NEVER have been cast for the role. roll eyes (sarcastic) if the movie is going to be all about the villains then the first one should have been called THE JOKER and the 2nd,THE PENGUIN AND CATWOMAN. big grin roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 08:38 PM
Jargon343

Worst problem I had with BF was the way Tommy Lee Jones portrayed Two-Face. He was basically just doing his best Joker impersonation. Two-Face isn't all essentric like that...he's more brooding and angry.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 10:57 PM
Jargon343 is currently offline Click here to Send Jargon343 a Private Message Find more posts by Jargon343 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sileas

ok general, i'm curious. i'll bite. are you still doing this? i just found this thread the other day and got curious. i ....er. *shuffles feet* *blush* kinda liked that movie. i'm curious, wotcha gonna do?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 01:28 AM
Sileas is currently offline Click here to Send Sileas a Private Message Find more posts by Sileas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

ALL THE BATMAN MOVIES SUCKED. THE THREE BATMAN ACTORS SUCKED,BUT KILMER SUCKED THE LEAST, THE SCRIPTS SUCKED, THE DIRECTORS SUCKED. BATMAN SUCKED,BATMAN RETURNS SUCKED, BATMAN FOREVER SUCKED, BATMAN AND ROBIN SUCKED.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 07:33 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sileas

there is no gravity, the earth sucks?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 11:58 PM
Sileas is currently offline Click here to Send Sileas a Private Message Find more posts by Sileas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

the tim burtons batmans where better then the joel shumacher ones, no doubt AT ALL, about this. forever is a huge piece of crap, but batman & robin has the amazing feet of being even worst.

Last edited by Loot on Nov 27th, 2004 at 01:33 AM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 01:30 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

yeah yeah.

if you don't have something to say about the thread title, please don't post here.

Most threads in this forum has at least one post about how Batman sucks and Keaton sucks and Clooney.....

STAY ON TOPIC HERE!

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 04:02 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote