KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman TAS 28 shows vol 1

Batman TAS 28 shows vol 1
Started by: Joker1237

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Joker1237

Batman TAS 28 shows vol 1

Its time to party Batfans, WB put 28 shows on DVD intand of the 4 show a DVD, we get 4 DVD with 28 shows.

Joker's Favor

Fear of victory
and many many more. The Bat Gods has answer our prays lol.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 05:36 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

yes i know. but i don't have the money to buy it. yet.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 06:29 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Me,I only have a vcr and dont have a DVD plaer so Im screwed since its only out on DVD. mad

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 11:14 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I feel you, But DVD is the way to go in a case like this, DVDs are replaceing VHS, so When you have the money, or time or what ever get a DVD player, some are about 200, the smaller ones are like 50 bucks or so.

After watching most of the shows, cant wait for VOl 2 to come out. I like feat of Clay forgot how good that show was.

Of couse anything with the Joker is good, how I rank the Joker shows on the DVD (Best Joker show of all time is the Laughinf Fish but I already have that on DVD with Joker fire and ice)(The laughing fish is not on Vol one)

Joker Favor, Yep poor Charle just had to open the door, that was all he needed to do

Christmas with the Joker, I read many bad reviews on this, but I dont get it, I loved it, takeing over the airways for Chirstmas, and trying to commit murder on live tv is something the Joker would do. Art work is a bit down, but the story saves the art work imo, I loved it.

The last laugh, not much here, again a early Joker story, but going out and robbing people with laughing gas, is not relly a Joker crime, I did like the Jokers Joke "When the going gets tough the tough go shopping"
Its preety good, but not the best.
Be a clown was a weak Joker show, but Hamil still did a great job, Best line

"Naughty Naughty your making me miss the showww." I loved that line. Not a great Joker show, but a "OK" one
They do impove the Joker later in the shows, so Vol 2 will have better Joker storys.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Last edited by Joker1237 on Jul 9th, 2004 at 02:40 AM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 02:38 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

no ideals when Vol 2 will come out right lol??

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 06:32 PM
Joker1237

ok watch the whole vol 1 show here is what you get

On leather Wings

Christmast with the Joker

Nothing to fear

The last laugh

Pretty Posion

The Underwellers

POV

Forgotton

be a clown

Two Face part 1
Two Face part 2

Its never 2 late

I got Batman in my basement

Heart of ice

The Dark kights first night (Pilot promo very rear)

The Cat and the Claw 1 and 2

See no evil

Beware of the Gray Ghost (Adam West)

Prophecy of Doom

Feat of Clay 1 and 2

The Jokers Favor

Vendetta

Fear of Victory

The Clock King

Appointment in crime alley

Mad as a Hatter

Dreams of Darkness

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:26 AM
jinXed by JaNx

man they should put exosquad out on dvd

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:48 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I'd really rather they had just included the first x episodes, instead of picking and choosing. As it is, I may or may not ever buy this. It feals like a cheap money-making scheme to me; they're releasing the DVD's chonologically, and they also released this collection, so if you buy this collection, and want all the episodes, I'll bet anything you'll end up having to buy all the individual DVD's anyway.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:53 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

they put the first 28 shows in the [ack, I sure vol 2 will have better ones, but its worth a look,

Feat of Clay 1 and 2 and the Cat and the Claw were very good, I forgot how good thsos shows were. Feat of Clay was Brcue Wayne murder before the murder ever happen lol.

Jokers Favor is the best Joker show there is on the set. I think it was worth it, I may had the other 3 DVDs (Like the legend begains and so) but it has many shows I have not seen in a while, I sure Vol 2 will have better shows, there putting them out in order, So Vol 2 might have the man who killed Batman or the Laughing Fish, or Almost got Em

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:48 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

my favorite batman episode is Mad Love, I am the Night, Night of The Ninja...and there was this one where batman looses his memory and Alfred rides the batplane to save bruce...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 05:09 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

agree with made love

Batman loses his memory is Forgotten,(Its on the Vol 1) Not one of my favs buts its ok

My are the laughing Fish
Christmas with the Joker,
The man who killed Batman
Twoface 1 and 2
Feet of Clay 1 and 2( for good reason, it was the first batshow I saw and was hook)
Jokers Favor(I wonder why I have to like most shows with Joker,)
The cat and the Claw,

There are just too many to like, I cant named them all I could but oh yeah the Underdellers was cool to,

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 06:05 PM