KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Strongest batman villian?

Strongest batman villian?
Started by: LeAtHerRFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Strongest batman villian?

Bane or Killer Croc.

Unless lobo is a batman villian too, then lobo

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 02:19 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

no Bane or Croc are not the stongest, that title goes to Clayface. But most of Bats villians are not that strong, they use there minds to make evil, thus makeing them diffecent from Spidermans foes.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 02:41 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

You cant say that. Many of spidermans enemies are a threat because of there cunning. Kraven, green goblin, kingpin, mysterio, and doc ock to name a few. Spiderman is far stronger than all of these, but they are so threatning because of there intelligence.

As for batman, if your talking bute strength then joker is probably right about clayface, but red sonja is his most physically deadly foe

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:00 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jinxy

My vote goes for Galactus, devourer of worlds. I think he can like lift 3 heards of elephants at once with his eyelashes

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:03 AM
Jinxy is currently offline Click here to Send Jinxy a Private Message Find more posts by Jinxy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chibifire
Sweet Sauce Pirate

I vote for Dr. Doom, who has a 4-digit IQ.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:04 AM
Chibifire is currently offline Click here to Send Chibifire a Private Message Find more posts by Chibifire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Well I would agree but this is BATMAN VILLIANS, Galactus is not a bat villian,

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:05 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jinxy

I think that if someone tries to eath the earth, then he becomes everyones villian. in that same vein, Unicron is also batmans's strongest villian.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:06 AM
Jinxy is currently offline Click here to Send Jinxy a Private Message Find more posts by Jinxy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chibifire
Sweet Sauce Pirate

I thought he only tried to eat Cybertron.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:07 AM
Chibifire is currently offline Click here to Send Chibifire a Private Message Find more posts by Chibifire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah and rodimas kicked his ass, matrix style. Man i miss when transformers were cool

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:09 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jinxy

I thought that cyberton was just a future version of the earth?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:09 AM
Chibifire
Sweet Sauce Pirate

Nah, you're confusing Beast Wars with the old school transformers. I don't think that Megatron had a time machine.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:11 AM
Jinxy

If I had a time machine, I would go back in time and make sure that beastwars transmetals never happend. Terry McGuinness should never had been made into a a batbot at the same time he played batman beyond, it was heresy I tell you! And then to make him ron stoppable! My eyes blled with terror!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:13 AM
jinXed by JaNx

everything after the original transformers was garbage. Cyberton was on a distant planet that used to be the autobots, but was taken over by the deceptacons, untill the autobots ultimately regained control.Yeah megatron did have a time machine though. shit i really shouldnt know all this crap

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:47 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Well in Batman the villans are not usually super strong.Their strenght basically lies in their minds, not that they are geniuses, just that they are dementally deranged. To batman i see 2 villans most dangerous. First is Joker. While physically he is no match for batman, but the level of his insanity really drives batman to the edge.No one can aggravate batman in the simple ways batman does.Batman has never been completely been able to understand Joker.
Second is Catwoman.That is because she toys around with the dark night's heart, which to me at least seems dangerous as batman has enough of those emotional problems already.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 05:27 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Clayface
then Killer Croc
then Bane

Scarecrow was my favorite Bat villian tho

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 05:39 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i liked when batman fought with himself in the dark knight series, tempted to go with vigalante violence or stay with the virtuous justice

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 05:47 AM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

quote:
Originally posted by punkyhermy
Well in Batman the villans are not usually super strong.Their strenght basically lies in their minds, not that they are geniuses, just that they are dementally deranged. To batman i see 2 villans most dangerous. First is Joker. While physically he is no match for batman, but the level of his insanity really drives batman to the edge.No one can aggravate batman in the simple ways batman does.Batman has never been completely been able to understand Joker.
Second is Catwoman.That is because she toys around with the dark night's heart, which to me at least seems dangerous as batman has enough of those emotional problems already.

Yea ur right. But I dont think anyone can understand Joker confused . Thats why The Joker is one of the best villians of all time.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 11:38 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

quote:
Originally posted by VENOMfan
Clayface
then Killer Croc
then Bane

Scarecrow was my favorite Bat villian tho

Dont know much about clayface or scarecrow. But scarecrows going to be in the next batman movie! eek!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 11:39 AM
Marcellus
executioner

Yeah, Im actually really anticipating the next Bat-flick

they got the guy from 28 days later to be the ScareCrow perfect choice!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 06:49 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

christian bale is the perfect pick to be the next batman.

probably one of or the greatest cast in batman movie history:
Christian Bale
Ken Watanabe (ra's al ghul)
Cillian Murphy (scarecrow)
Morgan Freeman (lucius fox)
Michael Caine
Katie Holmes
Gary Oldman (a very good actor, acted in the movie 'the professional'
Liam Neeson
Larry Holden

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 10:56 PM