KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Bat Quiz

Bat Quiz
Started by: Joker1237

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Joker1237

Bat Quiz

I ask a question and you answer, the one who answers ask the next one.

Ok One of the best shows in Batman TAS is the laughing fish.

WHAT 3 BATMAN COMICS IS THE LAUGHING FISH BASE ON???

hits Copy write fish,
Death of Thomas JAckson
And the battle with the great white Shark. Name the titles of the Batman comics(like killing Joke ete Killing Joke is not a answer)

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 07:39 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

I honestly have no idea!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 03:54 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

ok I give it one more day if no one answers by tomorrow night I give it away and come up with other question ok??

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 04:00 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I know no one wont be able to answer so here it is.

The Laughing Fish, Detective Comics #475, 1978

The sign of the Joker, Detective Comics #476, 1978

The Joker's 5 way revenge, Batman 251#, 1973

Ok what is the name of the Villian Batman killed in Det Comics no 27 1939(Batman's first comic stipe)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 07:10 PM
SpyCspider

u...and ur Laughing Fish.....hahahah it's like an obsession, man.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 03:02 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by Joker1237
Ok what is the name of the Villian Batman killed in Det Comics no 27 1939(Batman's first comic stipe)

That would be Stryker, who got knocked into a vat of acid. Which member of Batman's Rogue Gallery (that is, which regularly occuring villian) appeared first?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 04:10 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Huog Stange right?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 05:36 PM
Joker1237

Hugo Strange, I ask my next Question if Gregory
says I right, If wrong I have other answer for that too

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:56 PM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Strange is right.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 01:47 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Ok mime,

This main super Villian took a 17 year break in the comics. He came back in 1971who is he?? (He is not the Joker.)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 02:57 AM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Two-Face? I'm just guessing, but I know that Two-Face stopped appearing in comics at some point because the Comic Code forbade "grotesque immagery," or something like that.

Last edited by Gregory on Jul 14th, 2004 at 03:57 AM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 03:46 AM
Joker1237

you got it right ask your question

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 03:49 AM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Bruce Wayne has had many romantic interests, but his first appeared early in Detective Comics; she was his fiancee, and her name was what?

This thread really needs more participants.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 03:58 AM
Joker1237

I know the answer But I guess I let some one else try, I guess telling people she was kidnap by the Red Monk wont help though

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 04:00 AM
Joker1237

So I go ahead and Answer and end and hope years from now some new poster will see this in the back files, and reopen the tread and it get many replys, and become one of the most rember?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 01:55 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

ummm...I think she was a model or an actress or something...I don't remember...not that I care my favorite's Andrea!!!!Too bad she is not in the comics...they should bring her in! they can!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 02:08 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

they could your right about the actress can you think of the name?>

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 02:15 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

I remember reading about her in BATMAN:THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO THE DARK KNIGHT.Darn!just can't remember the name!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 02:19 AM
Joker1237

ok the anwer and I knnow I right, Julie Madison.

Ok what super villian said in the TAS

"The cowl is familiar, but I'm blanking on the face."

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 05:03 PM
Joker1237

Joker is the answer, He said it in fear of victory.

Ok a easy one I hope,

What killed former Mayor Korl (He was the guy that was kindap by Joker and Scarcrow in kightfall)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 01:54 PM