KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Sandy Collora's World's Finest The New Superman And Batman Short Film

Sandy Collora's World's Finest The New Superman And Batman Short Film
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Sandy Collora's World's Finest The New Superman And Batman Short Film

Once again Sandy Collora proves that what Warner Bros will always fail to do on the big screen what he can easily do over and over again. First he proved it with his first Batman fan film called Batman: Dead End in which Batman battles the Joker, Predator, and Alien. Now he has teamed up our most famous super heroes Superman and Batman in his new short film called World's Finest which also features Lex Luthor.

You can download the new short film here http://theforce.net/theater/nonsw/worldsfinest/

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:45 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

I rated it a 10 out of 10

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 12:37 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

one word: LAME!
I HATED THE BATMAN!HE WAS JUST PLAIN STUPID AND HIS HEAD WAS BIGGER THAN HIS BODY!
Supes and his girlfriend were great though!
and BATMAN IN LIGHT????!!!!!no!no! disaster!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 02:42 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

You have to admit it was pretty cool when Supes caught that car in his hands

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 03:37 PM
Joker1237

It was "OK" but no were great, Dead End was better, but this short movie, was not all that great, I give it a 3 out of 5

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 04:15 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Ok maybe Batman wasn't as good as he was in Dead End but remember it was only three minutes long so we didn't get to see as much but still Superman was good.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 05:21 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

The GRAYSON movie was WAY BETTER! I give that 10/10!
Anyone seen that?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 05:37 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Yeah I was the first to post that in my other thread I also gave it a 10 out of 10.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 05:47 PM
Joker1237

TwoFace, was also in that 5 min Bat/Supes movie, Tobad he did not get any props for that role, Of couse Twoface should have flips his coin once in that preview, lol

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 06:08 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

I would have liked to have seen him flip a coin but at least Lex Luthor got to throw Superman around a little.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 06:13 PM
Daywalker
Vigilante

I give it a 10 out of 10 as well. Batman was well done. I saw alot of the worlds finest animated team up in there. Batman lecturing Supes on the rooftop is classic and when Batman drops in on the table and scares the people in the resturant was excellent. You even get to see the Batmobile, how cool is that???

Batman and Superman fit the bill with the costumes and looks but the acting wasn't exactly top notch. Warner Bros. better WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blade

Last edited by Daywalker on Jul 27th, 2004 at 06:01 AM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 05:59 AM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
Originally posted by punkyhermy
The GRAYSON movie was WAY BETTER! I give that 10/10!
Anyone seen that?

seen it but I wouldn't place it above worlds finest. Robin waging his own war on crime was a fresh new concept and I really enjoyed it. The Worlds Finest Superman looked way better than the one in Grayson.

They both were amazing fanfilms and better than the actual franchise IMO.

Blade

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 06:05 AM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

It was great because we finally got to see Lex Luthor and how he should look.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 04:31 PM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

1st off - Dead End was a hoot.

I thought I was going to dig this - but it was a big disappointment. The guy playing supes simply cant act, his legs are so freakishly pumped look like they are padded, the "story" is just a string of cliche and the direction is pedestrian. When bats comes up behind two-face and - rather than grabing him or beating him down - he takes a moment to flick his cape open for effect i laughed out loud.

Sad.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 08:24 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

hahhaa I know what u are saying!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 10:00 PM
Praylu

True but it was meant to be just like a trailer for a movie not to be the actual movie its self for me the big mistake was the director did not make it at least 5 minutes long. wink

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 12:20 AM