KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » I Hate Taila Head!

I Hate Taila Head!
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

I Hate Taila Head!

She is ssoo annoying!!!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 08:37 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

yes she is!!! miffed

have pics? confused

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 02:42 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

nah.I'm not a fan! I don't see what Batman sees in her.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 03:01 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

men! roll eyes (sarcastic)

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 03:09 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

hahahaha
I mean really, he has dated some pretty amazing women cough*andrea*cough...but TALIA?!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 03:19 AM
Paola
Ronin

I saw a "Batman Beyond" ep where this woman "Talia" appeared..... but she wasn't Talia..... she was her father messed and Mr. Wayne kissed her! sick

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 03:37 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

EEEEWWW!!!!I saw that too!But Wayne was an old man there I don't think his vision nor mind was sharp enough.hehehehahahh!!
I want andrea back for bruce!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 04:38 AM
Joker1237

Me I aways feelt Catwoman was the cat for Batsy.

Catwoman and Batman setting in a tree k i s s i n g first come love than comes marrage, than comes the smiles on evey one's faces ha ha ha

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 05:31 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

hey i like you'r new sig and avatar!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 05:29 PM
Joker1237

Think, The first 2 I was testing, Like the Joker photo, I was learning, still am learning, it was too much work for the sig to be the right shape, took me all day, I made it smaller by takeing something ten percent at a time. I failed, I try again with large numbers like 80 percent, I did ok, but the 3rd time was 90 percent and it work. (All done in paint)

As for the avatar I wish I could be proud of it but I ant, I ran into it on a Joker site, It was the right size, need no shrinking, So I adding it. And replace the old one with this new one.
But the sig, I might be talking about it for days lol. I proud of it.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 05:33 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Oh punky, Did you make yours??? or you ran into it?? When I saw you and other posters with a sig, my goal was to make a Joker one of my own??

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 05:39 PM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

I heard a rumor that Nolan wants Emily Watson to play Talia in the sequel to batman begins.

Just kidding.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 06:00 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

yeah I made my own in the sense that I made some modifications onto it.It's actually a poster of MOTP.But it was too big.I shrunk it and cut anrea and brought her closer!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 06:23 PM
Joker1237

It looks cool,

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 06:28 PM
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Just got a new Batman sig

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 06:31 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

i like the pic but u know, his nose looks way too big!I don't remember batman's nose that big.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 06:36 PM
Joker1237

great that looks kind of bad, it might be the angle or something. I seen it before though.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 06:36 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

by the way it's TALIA ! I typed it wrong.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 07:31 PM
Joker1237

Talia,Taila, what ever, We all know who your talking about Ra's daughter. I have no opion on her, just other loved thing for Batman/Wayne.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 07:56 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Batman must've been under Ra's spell when he fell for her.He only deserves andrea.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 08:13 PM