KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Begins teaser trailer now online.

Begins teaser trailer now online.
Started by: Mr Zero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Begins teaser trailer now online.

check the official website - it's all there baby!

http://batmanbegins.warnerbros.com

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 09:57 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Excellent. Looks great.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 10:02 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I thought it was all about justice, not reveage?

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 10:08 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

It is, but eh. It's just a trailer.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 10:34 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by Joker1237
I thought it was all about justice, not reveage?

Depends which version of the origin you go with. First telling it was revenge, second it was justice (or vice versa)

Depends which book you read or movie you watch... personally, i think its a bit of both.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 10:39 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

the bat is back!!!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 10:47 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Tater
You can't catch me

That was incredible.

That's right.

It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:37 PM
The Tater is currently offline Click here to Send The Tater a Private Message Find more posts by The Tater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

well it was cool! It was dark and it looks like they focus on characterization this time.Which is great!But it wasn't as dark as I expected.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 01:06 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

The film still has about a third of film left to finish so they couldn't really offer us too much yet. Hopefully I'll get to be there during the filming of whats left to finish. Upcoming filming includes highway chase scenes, rainy Gotham street, and several scenes involving S.W.A.T teams.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 01:24 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

yeah exactly...i don't think they've shot all the cool scenes yet...hopefully!the future trailers will be better.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 01:25 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

For those of you who can only see that in a weeny little auto popup win media player... Here is the direct link to the hi res quicktime version. Save it to your desktop and watch it in double window size.

This movie looks cooler than cool. Cooler than... punky! Yeah Bat fans, that cool.

hi res quicktime

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 01:47 AM
Joker1237

Cooler than Punky yeah that cool from Mr Zero.

And who has giving the other posters more humor than I????

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 01:56 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

Talk about a teaser though! They barely show anything!!! I'm dying over here!

"Did Braveheart run away? Did Payback run away?"

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 04:35 AM
Creechuur is currently offline Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

I KNOW!IT ISN'T FAIR!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 04:36 AM
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

Love the new pics of the costume though. Its almost kinda schumaker-ish...but with taste.

May 2005 is going to be fanboy heaven. Star Wars AND Batman!!!!!

"Did Braveheart run away? Did Payback run away?"

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 04:38 AM
Creechuur is currently offline Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

ok i know everybody is hyped...but in my opinion

i think it was crap, i know its origin, but show a shot of gotham city, a moving pic of batsy, not cross faded effects of batman pictures i HAVE ALREADY SEEN! i know he goes to china or what ever, and tahts how he learns martial art, but if looked like friggen "The Last Samuri Part 2"!....o well..w/e..only a teaser i guess..

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 04:58 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by moonwalker741
ok i know everybody is hyped...but in my opinion

i think it was crap, i know its origin, but show a shot of gotham city, a moving pic of batsy, not cross faded effects of batman pictures i HAVE ALREADY SEEN! i know he goes to china or what ever, and tahts how he learns martial art, but if looked like friggen "The Last Samuri Part 2"!....o well..w/e..only a teaser i guess..

There was no Gotham shots because Gotham is being shot as we speak they can't show footage they don't have yet. They have to show his origin because they are starting a new series otherwise it would be called Batman 5 and not Batman Begins.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 05:08 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Tater
You can't catch me

Remember, it's a teaser trailer. The only purpose of this trailer is to tease people, and to arouse interest. I believe this teaser trailer will do just that.

I'm sure we'll get plenty of Gotham shots and Batman action in future trailers to come.

That's right.

It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 06:07 AM
The Tater is currently offline Click here to Send The Tater a Private Message Find more posts by The Tater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

They will begin filming from July 31 to August 21 in Chicago and thats where all the Gotham shots will come from.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 06:24 AM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
They will begin filming from July 31 to August 21 in Chicago and thats where all the Gotham shots will come from.

Again with the "Nope."

They already shot a bunch of Gotham in and around London: some of it on Canary Wharf and in Mill Hill the exterior / interior Arkham asylum footage with Gotham PD cars and SWAT vans.

I know this because the building they used for Arkham is only 10 mins from my house so I went and watched. This is what Arkham looks like.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 03:40 PM