KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Best Super Villian Cameo

Best Super Villian Cameo
Started by: Joker1237

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Joker1237

Best Super Villian Cameo

In the Batman TAS, (OR comics) what is the best Villian cameo.
Now the villian is just there for a min or 2 and plays no real part in the story line. In comics, He gets one or 2 panels. I think the best Villian Cameo is in Fear of Victory. By the Joker.

Batman is looking for the Scarecrow, and he goes to Arkham, (Because Scarcrow is suppose to be there lol) And he meets the doc, and tells Robin to stay with the Doc,(Both have been hit with fear gas) Batman walks down the Arkham cells, and he looks to his right and there is the Joker setting there playing cards, Joker does not look at Batman and says "The cowl is familiar, but I'm blanking on the face."

After that Batman past both Posion Ivy and Twoface(Who is flipping his coin yeah)and goes to Scarecrow's cell, As Batman enters the cell, He sees Scarecrow in his rocking chair. Rocking back and forth. Batman walks up to the Scarecrow, and touchs the head, the head falls off, Scarecrow was not there at all, he has escape, When Batman finds this out you can hear the Joker's laught thown the cells, I thought that was a cool affect.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 02:48 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

THAT WAS ONE OF THE best epidoes i ever saw i remeber that part. That was cool. but i dont any cameos that i could name.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 02:51 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

OTher Joker fav of mime is in Fire from Olymus, Is when the Joker is in Arkham and Zeus sees his fellow imates as fellow Gods. Joker puts his toung on the widow seal. lol

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 01:42 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

I haven't seen any of those...
the joker episode I remember is 'mad Love'
Joker is SO cruel to Harley!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 07:06 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

There's Demteor, Tended her Harvest(Posion Ivy)

And Jonas, The lord of begainings and ends. (Twoface)

And Marry Hermes the trickster of the Gods, (Joker)

All from Zeus when he was sent to Arkham. Arkham does have the best cameo's.

Pumy since you like the forgotton, Can you guess what villian made a cameo there?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 07:12 PM
Koto K
Raised by a cup of coffee

One of the coolest Villain cameo for me was in Greg Rucka's No Mans Land novel, when Lex Luthor made a brief appearance. I always enjoy cross-franchise cameos or allusions.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 10:19 PM
Koto K is currently offline Click here to Send Koto K a Private Message Find more posts by Koto K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

It's punkyhermy!
NOT 'PUMY'!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 11:30 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote