KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman Is Real And Nightwing Is A Jerk!!!

Batman Is Real And Nightwing Is A Jerk!!!
Started by: Stealth Agent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

Shocked Batman Is Real And Nightwing Is A Jerk!!!

I saw someone who looked oddly like nightwing the other day when crusing around in my brother's private jet. this nightwing was ontop of a roof in broad daylight beating somebody up. No not a thug or mastmind villian. He was kicking Brad pitt's ass and i have an esculsive photograph i took.
No i had to slightly customize it in photoshop for some of the blurry parts. I didn't have a good camera on me.

Attachment: night wing.jpg
This has been downloaded 55 time(s).

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:41 AM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Nightwing rules.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 06:43 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

DO YOU SEE THE PICTURE HE IS BEATING THE SHIT OUTTA BRAD PITT!!

U MUST BE STUPID

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 07:59 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

You're strange.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 08:09 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

The turth is if night wing is real batman must be real. Maybe the batman we all know and love isn't the real batman. He did raise nightwing after all to be this evil fiend.
So maybe Batman is trully an evil psychotic *****.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:01 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

quote:
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
DO YOU SEE THE PICTURE HE IS BEATING THE SHIT OUTTA BRAD PITT!!

U MUST BE STUPID

Yeah, merely because of the fact he is beating up Brad Pitt, means that he rules.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:36 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

BRAD pitt gets into bed with Jennifer Aniston every night so if she thinks hes good and stuff. And they also pay charitys so killing brad pitt is a bad thing

so be sad. nightwing will kill us all

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:45 PM
wuTa

like i said before in this forum...nightwing is the shit......i hope you found and didnt make that picture....i think i could draw a better nightwing with my toes and i suck at drawing probaly even more so with my toes...nightwing isnt a midget by the way...brad pitt is taller than him on his knees and brad pitt is like 5'10

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 12:42 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

Nightwing tried shrinking Brad Pitt with his super shrink machine he stole from Batman. But Brad pitt used his mirror he always has and reflected it into nightwing.

i have a pic somewhere let me find it.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 01:07 AM
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

here

the blue stuff is the mist the crowds his body while he shrinks and there's some green radiation

Attachment: night wing -1.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 01:27 AM
Paola
Ronin

pointless thread

closing...

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 02:42 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote