KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman Box Set

Batman Box Set
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Batman Box Set

Batman DVD Box Set in the Works?
Source: The Digital Bits
September 23, 2004

The Digital Bits has learned that a Batman movies box set might be in the works:

Here's some interesting news... some of our sources are telling us that Warner is currently working on a box set of all four live-action Batman films, which will include a new Batman: Special Edition. The set is being timed for release to coincide with the new Batman Begins film next year.

Stay tuned for possible confirmation on this.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:14 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

There's already a Batman DVD boxed set (The Batman Legacy).

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:28 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I would never buy a Batman box set with Batman and robin and Batman Forever in it.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:30 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Gregory
There's already a Batman DVD boxed set (The Batman Legacy).

This one is new and different.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:35 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 05:38 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

What is different aboot it?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 11:21 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

A boot it?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 12:26 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Bardock42
What is different aboot it?

I don't know yet, but it won't be released until next summer at the same time that Batman Begins hits theatres.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 12:30 AM
Joker1237

That sounds good, but Batman forever and Batman and Robin would ruin the taste of the box set imo.

I already have Batman 89 and Batman returns on DVD, Why should I buy the new box??? I mean I try to stay far away from Batman Forever and Batman and Robin on DVD, I do have them on Tape, but they are in some dark and lonely place to never be found(Hopefully)

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 01:22 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

quote:
Originally posted by Joker1237
That sounds good, but Batman forever and Batman and Robin would ruin the taste of the box set imo.

I already have Batman 89 and Batman returns on DVD, Why should I buy the new box??? I mean I try to stay far away from Batman Forever and Batman and Robin on DVD, I do have them on Tape, but they are in some dark and lonely place to never be found(Hopefully)

I thought Batman forever was good, but you are a 100% right about batman and robin.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 02:03 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Joker1237
Why should I buy the new box???

Because it will very likely include a new special features disc in the box set that will show us ALOT of goodies.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 03:58 AM
DirectorFitz

I hope that the SE of Batman is available to buy seperately...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 09:37 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

I have all the movies on tape, so I think buying a box set would be(quote Alfred: Batman Returns) "A waste of time."

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 12:07 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote