KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » What Do U Think?

WHO IS BETTER?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
BATMAN 5 45.45%
SUPERMAN 3 27.27%
WONDER WOMAN 1 9.09%
FLASH 2 18.18%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What Do U Think?
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Laugh What Do U Think?

BATMAN IS REALL COOL WAT DO U GUYS THINK?
HE GOT ATTITUDE, CLASS AND WHAT ELSE?
WAIT THERE IS A POLL TOO

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 12:26 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

In a fight - Superman.In a quiz - Batman. In a race - Flash.In bed.........oh yes- Wonderwoman!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 09:11 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

It sort of depends on what you mean by "best."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 10:02 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

superman does have some cool moves but, batman is all around a cooler character because people can relate. he's kickass

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 11:58 PM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Batman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by kal-el
In a fight - Superman.In a quiz - Batman. In a race - Flash.In bed.........oh yes- Wonderwoman!

laughing

Right on. Poor Batman can't be the best in bed, unless it's a result of his tireless research. The Batman has been celibate for years, thus decreed by Warner Brothers' "Batman Bible," to which all Batman franchises must adhere.

Consider that Wonder Woman grew up on an island where the only residents are women. She may be the best in the category you mentioned, but it may be for another demographic than us guys.

I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batman!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 12:14 AM
The Batman is currently offline Click here to Send The Batman a Private Message Find more posts by The Batman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

IN bed, supes and flash must be pretty poor too. Faster than a speeding bullet!! laughing laughing

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 08:30 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Batman
Restricted

Account Restricted

rolling on floor laughing

HAW!!

Gotta admit, that was going through my head as well. Rock on!

laughing

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 10:41 PM
The Batman is currently offline Click here to Send The Batman a Private Message Find more posts by The Batman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

Great minds think alike eh? I can't believe I didnt figure you out already!I gotta work on my detective skills. I assumed when you originally talked about being banned that you were someone from before I joined who had just come back.Can't trust anyone these days eh?You sly dog you!

THE BATMAN - snikt!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 12:10 AM
The Batman
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's okay, Kal. You're still a rookie detective. Soon enough, all of the United Kingdom will fear and respect the great Last Son of Krypton who possesses the avatar of a completely different hero and the occupation of a completely different one. Heh.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 04:22 AM
Mav
Can't think of one

Flash

made by verauko

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 12:42 AM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

isn't bats supposed to be a play boy?then wouldn't make sense about the bed thing

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 01:18 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by punkyhermy
isn't bats supposed to be a play boy?then wouldn't make sense about the bed thing

No. Bruce Wayne is the playboy, and he's just a creation of the Batman.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 08:42 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

BUT IT'S THE SAME MAN ISN'T HE?!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 05:26 PM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
BUT IT'S THE SAME MAN ISN'T HE?!

Not really. As I understand it, the playboy Bruce Wayne is just another part that the Batman plays; Batman and Bruce Wayne are the same person in the same sense that Leonard Nimoy and Spock are the same person.

In an early Gotham Knights series, Batman hypnotizes himself to be Bruce Wayne instead of Batman. After it is over, he admits that he and Bruce Wayne have nothing in common.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 05:50 PM
darksweeney
Professional Gentleman

Unlike Clark Kent who has an alter ego (Superman), Batman is Batman, (by choice/conditioniing), with Bruce Wayne as one of many alter ego's (Matches Malone is another for Batman).
For films, Batman producers wan't him celibate? Whatever.
In the comics, 'Bruce Wayne' has sex w/ various women, then treats them poorly (not calling, stands them up, etc.) so THEY dump him. This helps keep up his playboy cover (no entanglements). The alpha persona, 'Batman', has made love to Selina Kyle (Catwoman) & Talia (who bore him a son; he to date still doesn't know).

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 08:04 PM
darksweeney is currently offline Click here to Send darksweeney a Private Message Find more posts by darksweeney Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

quote:
Originally posted by The Batman
That's okay, Kal. You're still a rookie detective. Soon enough, all of the United Kingdom will fear and respect the great Last Son of Krypton who possesses the avatar of a completely different hero and the occupation of a completely different one. Heh.

LOL laughing Lets say I'm not very consistent.he-he. Supes and DD are my 2 faves guvnor. But you're right-THEY WILL! Especially when her majesty gives me a medal created just for me.The 'saving the world' medal! Yep, I can see it now!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 10:15 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

wait then that means he's abusing women to reach the status he wants.that's unfair. how come THAT is not a crime?!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 11:13 AM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
wait then that means he's abusing women to reach the status he wants.that's unfair. how come THAT is not a crime?!

First of all, I've never seen him do that. Which doesn't mean it doesn't happen, of course. Second, I think there's a difference between acting like a jerk and abusing someone. Thirdly, when you sleep with someone who's known far and wide as a playboy, I'm not sure you have the right to be upset about that sort of thing.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 05:01 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

well he acts a jerk deliberately!why does he woo someonehe doesn't want in the first place?!
don't get me wrong,i love bats!but this is kind of questionable...
yeah u r right about that last comment!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 06:14 PM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
why does he woo someonehe doesn't want in the first place?!

He wants Bruce Wayne to be completely different from Batman to minimize the chances of anyone connecting the two.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 07:08 PM