KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Would you agree that Tim Drake is more like Batman

Would you agree that Tim Drake is more like Batman
Started by: ash007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ash007
Strength and Honour

Smile Would you agree that Tim Drake is more like Batman

Ok guys i know most of you think that Dick is more like Batman, but then it got me thinking Nightwing has not got the same mind as Batman i mean Batmans mind is so focused and logical Nightwing is a good student but he could never be the same as the Batman

But Tim Drake has more of a better and clever mind the same as Batman, i mean he is very clever i would say he has a amazing gift of logic just like Batman

Also Tim has also started to train more harder in his Martial Arts he even trained a bit with Lady Shiva. I admit he is not has good as Nightwing or Batgirl but with enough training and due to his amazing sence of logic he will one day beat them and be almost equal to Batman.

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 06:35 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

agreed.i love timmy!!!!!!!!he is ssoooooo adorable!!it's nice for batsy to have a vulnerable sidekick,it brings out the soft side of his.... love

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 08:05 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Tim is more like Batman. Dick is the best though...

made by verauko

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 03:58 AM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

no Tim is far move clever then Dick i think when Tims a adult he will be far more stronger and clever then Dick, might even be a equal to Batman

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 02:58 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Last I heard, Tim wasn't planning to be a superhero when he grew up.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 03:02 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

Tim Drake was a cunning detective prior to his even meeting Batman. He was able to deduce that Batman, the previous Robin, and Nightwing were Bruce Wayne, Jason Todd, and Dick Grayson. Years smarter then any normal kid his age. Tim was inspired to study hard by the original Robin, Dick Grayson, in hopes that maybe just one day he could be like him. Tim intelligence can probably only be surpassed by one thing, his athletic ability.

An aspiring athlete, Tim has trained under many different martial arts forms, under the tutelage of Batman, Lady Shiva and many other martial arts masters. An excellent gymnast as well, Tim is certainly more athletic, then any other child his age.

Outgoing, independent, skilled, and smart are all qualities that describe Tim Drake. These are also qualities that make him surpass the previous two Robin's and perhaps make him the best Robin ever.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 05:12 PM
ash007
Strength and Honour

ALso the Batman insisted that Tim train with the same people that taught himself, Tim also studied under some that Batman had never encountered. The result was the third Robin who is much nearer Batman's own abilities than that of the second and perhaps even the first.
smile smile

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 05:15 PM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

When you directly quote a source
(http://www.dcuguide.com/Who/Robin3_Bio.htm)
(http://www.dcuguide.com/Who/Batman_Bio.htm)
it's good form to use quotation marks and link back to it.

Anyway, Tim is not the natural athlete that Dick is. He even says so at some point.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 05:27 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

umm i think most people mus have known i copied and pasted becasue it does not sound like something someone like me can write

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 08:01 PM
ash007
Strength and Honour

but then i again you are new here and i should have put thoese quotation marks yes

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 08:04 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

tImMy!!!!!!!no,wait! Timsy?!!naaaaaahh not cute enough.... love happy one eye wacko yes
hehehhahahahahah

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 02:23 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

Tim is my favorite Robin, and if he wanted he could someday be Bats. But Dick is my all time favorite, but only as Nightwing

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 04:58 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

i don't like dick much...i dunno...it's the fact that he left batman..after all bruce did for him..in fact he is a superhero today because of all bruce taught him, and instaed of being grateful, he turns his back on batman!
the guts of him!!!!!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 01:25 PM
Mav
Can't think of one

Ummmm....No.

Dick and Batman are still very close, and Nightwing makes apperance in A LOT of Batman comics.

Bats isn't pissed at him at all he said it himself "Dick was born to be in the center ring" Batman 615.

made by verauko

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 03:42 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Dick didn't leave Batman; Batman kicked him out because he was worried that Dick would get himself killed. They certainly didn't part on the best of terms, but they patched their relationship up since then.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 03:55 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

oh...i saw the episode "old wounds" and thought that it was an adaptation of the comics..

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 05:39 PM
ShadowSorciere

Well you have to remember they modify the TV shows from the comics, so they aren't accurate. In fact if you've been following the comics, it's starting to show that Tim, is starting to hate...well more like dislike, for now...Batman. Tim doesn't like the fact that he has to lie to his real father about where he goes at night, and so on and so on.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 02:50 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

what?timmy...he can't do that...i mean he can...but..i just expected more from timmy...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 04:07 AM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Rumor has it that Tim Drake is going to be retired as Robin. Considering that the last issue of Robin ended with [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jack Drake finding out that Tim is Robin and holding a gun to Bruce Wayne's head, it wouldn't surprise me if that rumor was true. Although it would upset me.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 01:06 PM
ShadowSorciere

Well like it was pointed out, Tim is necessarily going for a future as a superhero. Even if he is a great one

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 06:36 AM