KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » ppl who want to be batman

ppl who want to be batman
Started by: the dark night

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the dark night

ppl who want to be batman

this is a serious topic the world needs a batman or batmen or woman or and other type of superhero (superman greenlantern ect) or even made up i have a idear i shall gather ppl but i need your help we are going to be batmen/woman or superheros we gather somewere with comstumes and we can be the darknights we shall be batmen/woman we can make it a gang of superheros we can all be what we dream of if u are interested e-mail me or add my msn and talk to me on there i will reply all e-mails my e-mail is [email protected] live ur dream and join me

Attachment: images.jpg
This has been downloaded 231 time(s).

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 09:25 AM
the dark night is currently offline Click here to Send the dark night a Private Message Find more posts by the dark night Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate100
Quietly taking it all in.

I see this thread as the breading ground for some of the best insults ever seen on KMC.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 10:50 AM
nate100 is currently offline Click here to Send nate100 a Private Message Find more posts by nate100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Amen to that, brother Nate!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 03:48 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Re: ppl who want to be batman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the dark night
this is a serious topic the world needs a batman or batmen or woman or and other type of superhero (superman greenlantern ect) or even made up i have a idear i shall gather ppl but i need your help we are going to be batmen/woman or superheros we gather somewere with comstumes and we can be the darknights we shall be batmen/woman we can make it a gang of superheros we can all be what we dream of if u are interested e-mail me or add my msn and talk to me on there i will reply all e-mails my e-mail is [email protected] live ur dream and join me

What the f**k? Are you serious?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 06:22 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

I think he is, and it's a damn good idea.

...kind of...

OKay, so dude. Let me just tell you what will happen here. Where will you get all the armor, Batmobile, gadgets etc needed to be a Batman? How will you dodge bullets like he does? Do you have enough knowledge in martial arts to be able to beat down six or so thugs at a time? How will you know where the crimes take place? Will the police take kindly to your idea? What if you run in with the mafia? If your secret identity is found out, you will be in deep shit.

So, frankly, you'd die on your first night. I'm sorry, but I cannot believe that you are actually serious.

I don't even think you are.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 07:53 AM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

LOl.... and Batgirl would get raped... I could do it in my town, as I'll never find crimes that don't involve 11 year olds who are pissed to death!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 04:23 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the dark night

it is a dream at the moment like batman my parents wer killed when i was 5 and i would love someone to be like i saw batman and i have dreams to be like him all my life now i can all i need is a group and we can do it all i need is the sword and i got connections to get the amour ect

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 11:02 AM
the dark night is currently offline Click here to Send the dark night a Private Message Find more posts by the dark night Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the dark night

join me if u want

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 11:02 AM
Kovacs86

Dude, Rest in Peace. Batman desn't have a sord and if you attack someone with a sword, they WILL muller you a lot more than if you come near them waving your fist... seriously, DON'T. If you want to help fight crime in the memory of your parents, join the police force. If youeven managfe to kill a criminal or defaet them the cops will come after you too!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 12:44 PM
Kovacs86

Oh my God... your a 14 year old wannabe hero! I must say, it does have a kind of thrill to the idea... before you think about all the guns and knives and bruising thugs...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 12:45 PM
Etrigan
?

It's a very original and interesting idea...

...but you can't pull it off.

If you accidentally kill someone, you'll be just as much of a criminal as them. A group would be better, but how can you find out when crimes will happen? You can't travel across the city as fast.

The Batmobile will probably be a painted Ferrari that gets stuck in traffic on the way to a crime scene. And do you have sufficient martial arts and acrobatic skills to make crime fear your fists?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:02 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

Plus, since you just publicly announced it on the internet, anyone who's even half decent on a computer could find out where you're posting from and determine your identity........
And, since this is a real world, and not all criminals are "a cowardly and superstitious lot", you wouldnt so much put fear into them as they'd find the idea of a guy pretending to be Batman hilarious.....

Reality sucks, but there it is.....

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 05:36 PM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

This would work in an post atomic war era, when there are no law enforcement around. So just wait until Bush push the button, and then start.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 08:35 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Xirius
Plus, since you just publicly announced it on the internet, anyone who's even half decent on a computer could find out where you're posting from and determine your identity........
And, since this is a real world, and not all criminals are "a cowardly and superstitious lot", you wouldnt so much put fear into them as they'd find the idea of a guy pretending to be Batman hilarious.....

Reality sucks, but there it is.....

That's both true and not true. I daresay criminals wouldn't find it funny if a guy who actually got the right costume and the right props beat them up and scared the shit out of them.

A man in a bat costume, who tells them he's going to beat them up, is going nowhere except the slammer.

But a lot of the time, the criminals Batman fight laugh at him originally.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 08:42 PM
dman2008
Free Agent

What the f**k?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 11:27 PM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

I'm in for it... my bro just got mugged and something needs to be done! I see what you mean, it's the only way to stop this stuff happening again!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 10:31 AM
Etrigan
?

Now that Syndicate_Lord has joined... maybe it's not such a bad idea after all. I only wanted not to do it originally because maybe everyone would think I'm stupid. But my town is filled with thugs, and people regularly get robbed or beaten up. We need forces to bring down crime.

I'll email you. We can meet somewhere.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 10:50 AM
Kovacs86

Yeah, I'll E-Mail too. Maybe we should start a website about it (if anyone knows how...)

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 11:27 AM
Etrigan
?

No, people will determine our secret identities through it.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 01:16 PM
Kovacs86

Damn, good point. Are we all going to be Batmen? That would work because people would belive Batman kept coming back and is immortal, really heat up the Urban Legend thing! Yes, we must keep E-Mailing each other from now on. Are you in, Dark Knight?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 01:21 PM