KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Any Batman fans planning to see Superman Returns?

Any Batman fans planning to see Superman Returns?
Started by: WrathfulDwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Any Batman fans planning to see Superman Returns?

I certainly do! big grin

I sincerely hope Superman Returns delivers a great film that will pleased their fans.

So are you Bat-heads going?

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 06:59 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smiley8
Come what may....

i cant wait now!

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 07:05 PM
smiley8 is currently offline Click here to Send smiley8 a Private Message Find more posts by smiley8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

I am certainly seeing it.

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 07:13 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alec Brood

Renting it for sure.

Old Post May 4th, 2006 06:00 AM
Alec Brood is currently offline Click here to Send Alec Brood a Private Message Find more posts by Alec Brood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

My older brother will but I probably won't, Routh doesn't convince me at the moment. Will wait for the DVD

Old Post May 4th, 2006 08:02 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

I'll see it, definitely.

Old Post May 4th, 2006 03:33 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Hell yeah! It looks like a great follow on from SM1 and 2.... and |I want to see this morre than X3 noow!!!!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post May 4th, 2006 07:14 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

I want to see X3 more then this, but I am still looking forward to it.

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post May 4th, 2006 08:44 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I wasnt going to initially because I felt another superman movie wasnt needed since unlike those crapfest Burton batman films,the first two superman movies were so great and the best comicbook movies of all time,but now that I know its not just an origin story like I was thinking it was and I have seen the trailer,I am for sure going to see it and am excited about it.Its hard for me to actually believe I am saying this,but from the trailer,this movie looks like it will be even better than the original superman movie and thats saying a lot.

Old Post May 4th, 2006 10:25 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

I'll see it, but without any expectation of it being a Box Office hit. I'll go in there and sit through it. I shall decide after the movie (this also means I won't leave halfway thru the movie if it sucks, cuz that'll be a waste of my money hehe stick out tongue) whether or not it lives up to all the hype.

I'm predicting it will be a success, but I'm not so sure if it can top Begins.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post May 4th, 2006 10:31 PM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

yeah Superman Returns has its work cut out for it living up to the greatness of Begins.

Old Post May 4th, 2006 10:38 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rafkins_Warning
A Crazy Person

Personally I don't think a Superman movie is needed right now what with Begins bringing back Batman and all... I mean it just feels like its saying "Oh look, they brought Batman movies back successfully, we can do that with Superman too!" even though we have Smallville already which is more than Batman had going for it at the time, we needed a new Batman movie... we don't need a new Superman one at the moment. That's just how I see it anyway....

Old Post May 4th, 2006 11:56 PM
Rafkins_Warning is currently offline Click here to Send Rafkins_Warning a Private Message Find more posts by Rafkins_Warning Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Superman Return slooks very good, in the spirit of Sm1 and 2...

Old Post May 5th, 2006 05:23 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rafkins_Warning
Personally I don't think a Superman movie is needed right now what with Begins bringing back Batman and all... I mean it just feels like its saying "Oh look, they brought Batman movies back successfully, we can do that with Superman too!" even though we have Smallville already which is more than Batman had going for it at the time, we needed a new Batman movie... we don't need a new Superman one at the moment. That's just how I see it anyway....
Same here. Smallville's my favorite show right now and I feel like there shouldn't be any movies made until after the series is over. & they should have Welling in them, not Routh.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 05:37 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rafkins_Warning

I have to agree with you on that.Thats a good point.I also think that Welling should be in it as well and that they should wait till Smallville is over.Smallville should not have been brought back this year,the last couple years it has gotten progressively worse,end it all now and dont bring it back next year.If that was the case that this was the last season then Superman Returns would be appropriate but not now when they already have plans for one more season.so yeah I pretty much agree with everything you say,they just seem to be doing it now because they brought Batman back.Like you said,a Batman movie was needed,we dont need another superman movie though at this moment.But I'll see it.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:35 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

im def goin to see this, OMG i love the trailer.!! ive seen it so many times on apple.com and it is great!...i think superman returns is gonna surprise alot of people and make people take supes alot more serious. it will have an effect much like Batman Begins did IMO. and looks just as good as they both go into the origin details of Batman and Superman.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 11:37 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Although I've never been a big fan of Superman, and I don't think he matches up to Batman even remotely in how cool they are, and I personally couldn't even watch the old Superman films - I just thought they were terrible (and no I'm not one of these kids that can't appreciate old films lol. You're talking to someone who thinks Dr. Strangelove is funnier than most films that have come out in the past 10 years)...I should be seeing Superman Returns.

Old Post May 6th, 2006 12:12 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smiley8
Come what may....

I just saw the main trailer for superman and i must say i prefered the teaser. It didnt give much away unlike the trailer that pretty much sums up the gist of the story.

Old Post May 6th, 2006 08:31 AM
smiley8 is currently offline Click here to Send smiley8 a Private Message Find more posts by smiley8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

That was the 1 thing that pissed me off... Jesus, I just foun d out the "American Beauty" dude is Lex!!

Old Post May 6th, 2006 07:56 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I like the new Lex Luthor. He seems very sinister looking.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 06:10 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote