KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » I really hate Batman's Son

I really hate Batman's Son
Started by: WrathfulDwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Miffed I really hate Batman's Son

Anyone else hates this kid? You know Talia's kid...I already saw in him one page and I can tell he's an annoying character. I'd hope that when Tim meets him he kicks his butt.

Also, I find rather annoying that Batman says he was drug when he and Talia had sex. BS! It was his own conscious actions. In Son of the Demon he was never drug. So that's BS for DC for trying to change the story.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 03:56 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Oh god... I'm worried. What happened in the issue then?

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 10:27 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Talia introduce Batman to his son. The kid is holding a sword and points the blade at Batman's chin. Then the kid says "I thought you were taller".

I hate that puke! I'm really hoping that Selina's child is actually Bruce's daughter. That would be really make me happy.

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Sep 16th, 2006 at 03:27 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 03:22 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

After all the years Batman has stolen other people's kids, he finally get his own....wait! Batman has kids Can you post scans please =O

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 03:45 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
So that's BS for DC for trying to change the story.

Good heavens! A comic writer has altered a decades-old story arc! Nothing like this has ever happened before! Let us all go onto the internet and throw tantrums about it!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 07:16 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I even email them....DC comics must be tired of me by now. Heck, that won't stop me from giving them a piece of mind.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 09:46 PM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

I never knew Batman had a son lol.

Would've thought he would've been smart enough to use protection LOL

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 11:51 PM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

I guess he forgot to put on his utility belt before going into "Battle"

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:36 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Anyway, Son of the Demon was never clearly in continuity, so changing it shouldn't be that big a deal.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:50 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Re: I really hate Batman's Son

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Anyone else hates this kid? You know Talia's kid...I already saw in him one page and I can tell he's an annoying character. I'd hope that when Tim meets him he kicks his butt.

Also, I find rather annoying that Batman says he was drug when he and Talia had sex. BS! It was his own conscious actions. In Son of the Demon he was never drug. So that's BS for DC for trying to change the story.
Can I persuade you to scan or is scannage now officially "frowned down upon" by you mods?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 07:08 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I don't have a scan...but if someone else does feel free to post.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 10:50 PM
Kovacs86

I don't have a scan...but if someone else does feel free to post.
So I take the rumours of scannage being banned are just crap?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 05:50 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I don't follow...confused

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:17 PM
Kovacs86

I don't follow...confused
Well, people started worrying about how whole issue scans may in some way be detrimental tol the site's long-term future and soon after a LOT of scan-posters in the comics forum just stopped posting them. People seemed to think the scan posters had been warned not to do so anymore... sad

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 03:15 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Oh well, I found some scans of the little punk:

Attachment: batbrat1.jpg
This has been downloaded 505 time(s).

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 05:53 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Not to spoil it but Robin is in the page after this one. I hope Tim smacks that stupid punk kid.

Attachment: batbrat.jpg
This has been downloaded 451 time(s).

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 05:55 PM
chase el
Man in Red Short Shorts

what issue is this

"They are good people, Kal-el... They wish to be."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 03:36 AM
chase el is currently offline Click here to Send chase el a Private Message Find more posts by chase el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Were they just training there?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 06:14 PM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

Originally posted by Doc Potato
Were they just training there?

Nah i don't think so. I think the little s**t ordered Batman to fight him lol (2nd scan).

Is there any chance of you making the scans a little bigger, Dwarf? I can hardly read the words.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 11:36 PM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Sorry, I can't make it bigger. sad

As you can see that brat is a real punk! Instead of hugging his father he attacks him. I really hate this decision by Dan Didio.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 04:30 PM