KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » 10 reasons why Batman is cooler than Superman.

10 reasons why Batman is cooler than Superman.
Started by: Sam Z

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

10 reasons why Batman is cooler than Superman.

Gimme 10 reasons why Batman is cooler than Superman.

I don't doubt the fact, but I want you to give your reasons.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 07:21 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

1. Hes more believable
2. Doesnt have any superpowers whatsoever and still manages to get the job done
3. Stronger willed
4. Cooler costume wink
5. Batman is fallible in different ways because he has no powers and not just 'kriptonyte'
6. Bruce Wayne=pimp, Clark Kent=nerd
7. Batman is smarter
8. A better leader
9. Better looking cool
10. Batman uses fear as a weapon, whereas when we see Superman, we almost want to laugh. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

oh yea, and.

11. Batman= Dark Knight
Superman=Boyscout
u do the math.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 08:28 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Greeitngs.

1.Luv Batman
2.Stronger will 3.Better costume
4.Better looking
5. Believeability
6.Better fighter
7.Better tactician
8.The ability to size up his enemies and take up down
9.Cooler
10.Better movie franchise

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 08:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

1. He's Batman

He'd tell you the same, and you'd believe him lol.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 10:12 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I can't do this....see, I am a huge Batman fanboy. But I just can't think of Batman as cooler than Superman.

Superman is the Icon and father figure of DC Comics. I'm sure we all love Batman's dark side of fighting crime. There maybe reasons why Batman is coolest just like there are reasons why Superman is cooler.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 10:24 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NoFate007
1. He's Batman

He'd tell you the same, and you'd believe him lol.

thumb up

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 12:14 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

dont think I can come up with 10 reasons but heres a few.
1.Batman has all those cool gadgets.
2.the batmobile.
3.batman I could believe could possibly happen in some other world maybe,superman I never could because we are suppose to believe that just by him putting on his glasses we cant recognize him.never could get into superman because of that.
4.batman has way cooler villians
5.he is a playboy
6.He's got the batcave
7.His world is cooler.
Like i said,didnt think I could come up with 10 for ya but I DID give you 7. wink

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 06:04 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

1: more beliveble
2: cooler
3: gadgtes and vehicles
4: gotham is cooler and darker than metropolis
5: better suppoting characters
6: better villains
7: clark kent couldnt even get lois lane. Bruce wayne could get all the women that he wants
8: the costume is better.
9:batman is tortured and complex. Superman is too good.
10: better origin.

I like superman, but batman is the man. My favourite superhero with spiderman.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 07:27 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Batman is more believable ? Batman isn't exactly the most realistic superhero ever.

Better looking ? Stronger will ??

Pretty lame arguments.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 11:10 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lorddreamer

And Clark Kent did get Lois Lane... go pic up a comic...
lmao how do you know that Batman is better looking? asked you mom or something? "mom, which one, Adam West, or George Reeves? ok thanks." stick out tongue
Batman is cooler because hes simply more badass. Also, hes less predictable. Although, sometimes Superman goes superfly too...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 04:27 AM
lorddreamer is currently offline Click here to Send lorddreamer a Private Message Find more posts by lorddreamer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

There is only one reason that you need:

Batman has a credible disguise, Superman doesn't. A pair of glasses hides who he is?? Give me a break roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 11:24 AM
The Joker#1 is currently offline Click here to Send The Joker#1 a Private Message Find more posts by The Joker#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Believability? ... yeah right.

It's way more likely for an alien to crash on earth and gain powers than it is for a human to be a master of every martial art, be a leading expert in almost every field of scientific study, fight people 100 times stronger than him ... and win, etc, etc....

What the f**k?

Batman is one of the least believable characters in comics.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 04:43 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

It is more likely the following characters could happen:

Captain America
James Bond 007
Indiana Jones
Kingpin
Punisher
Iron Man
and of course Batman, Nightwing, Catwoman, Robin, and Huntress.

However characters like

The Hulk
Superman
Spiderman
Daredevil
Wolverine
The Joker, Green Goblin, and Bizzaro.

Aren't likely to actually become reality. How many times does a High School Geek get bitten by a radio active spider ands start to climb walls? Or how many blind men can get splash with chemical waste in their eyes and develop super senses? Or how in the world could a scientist become so strong by the cause of a Gamma Ray accident?

There is a realm of possibility in comics. Whether you guys like it or not there could be a bridget between reality and fantasy now or maybe in the future. Of course it will be a reasonable possibility.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 06:36 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

It's way more likely for an alien to crash on earth and gain powers

Yeah, because we've had so many experiences meeting aliens with super powers...............NOT!!

quote:
than it is for a human to be a master of every martial art, be a leading expert in almost every field of scientific study, fight people 100 times stronger than him ... and win, etc, etc....

You find it unbelivable that a man with extreme wealth can study forensic and criminal science, study various martial arts, and study criminology??

Wow. But you can believe an alien can come here, look like a human being, have powers beyond belief, and believe that people are dumb enough not to see thru a pair of glasses as a disguise.

Hilarious.

quote:
Batman is one of the least believable characters in comics.

Nonsense. He's one of the most believable there is. Human heros with no super powers are always the most believable.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 06:47 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lorddreamer

Originally posted by The Joker#1

Batman has a credible disguise, Superman doesn't. A pair of glasses hides who he is?? Give me a break roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, thats true. But noone should even split hairs over that any more. I mean, every single time Bats is needed Bruce disappears. hmm.. credible...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 07:03 PM
lorddreamer is currently offline Click here to Send lorddreamer a Private Message Find more posts by lorddreamer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

And whoever put DD down as one of the most unlikely... no. His stories mare by far some ofthe most realistic in comics, and honestly... how is a radioactive isiotope blinding someone and that someone's other senses getting heightened (please note- his powers were awakened by the isiotope, the isiotope isn't the cause!) and that person fighting mobsters, crime lords and a guy who's a really, really good shot with anything less likely than a really, really stupidly smart guy making an indestructible hi-tech suit of armour which allows flight, firing some kind of hi-tech laser blast thingys, somehow mimics random pheremone senses, can allow thhe inhabitant to survive in space and so on who fights psychotic Japanese sorcerer voodoo psycho blokes who wield various alien rings of unkniown origin that can do a shit load of things, a load of robot freaks...
Yep,Iron man's trillions of times more likely than Daredevil...
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 07:09 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

When i said the lois lane thing, i was talking about the movies, not the comics.

Batman isnt beliable, sure.But surely 100 more beliveble than people like superman or spider man. I could never believe in some alien with superpowers living like a human being , or in a tennager with spider powers because a radiactive spiders bit. Or in some guy with an super high-tech armor flying around. Or in mutants with incredible powers. Or in a guy becoming a big green monster of superhuman strenght after a gamma radiation. But a normal guy who has lost his parents in a murder, and becoming a a master of several fight stlyes and a detective master its a lot more credible. I could believe on it? nope. But surely tha it has more reality that other many superheros.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 07:17 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by lorddreamer
Well, thats true. But noone should even split hairs over that any more. I mean, every single time Bats is needed Bruce disappears. hmm.. credible...

Yeah, because he has soooooooooo many people staying in his mansion doesn't he. How does he keep making excuses to them when the bat signal lights?? wink

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 10:06 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by The Joker#1

yep.Thats what I said earlier.Thats WHY I could always get into batman as a comicbook character and enjoy his comics and why i could never get into superman as a comicbook character or enjoy his comics. big grin

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 10:59 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by lorddreamer

Not EVERYTIME.thats why he has done things before like in the 60's show have Alfred dress as batman and be seen from a distance so they cant tell its NOT him and real quickly disappear into the batmobile and drive away while Bruce wayne is there to be seen in public by everybody.Bruce through his cleverness,has been known to do those things to throw the public off. wink Supes on the other hand,doesnt have that luxury of being able to fool people that superman and clark kent were in the same place at the same time. big grin Bats is definetly MUCH more believeable.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 11:06 PM