KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » the joker tricked batman and gordon?

the joker tricked batman and gordon?
Started by: PANDAxMoNiUm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PANDAxMoNiUm

the joker tricked batman and gordon?

when he tells batman where dent and rachel are, does he purposely mix the addresses up cause he knows batman will go for rachel?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 06:25 AM
PANDAxMoNiUm is currently offline Click here to Send PANDAxMoNiUm a Private Message Find more posts by PANDAxMoNiUm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i was just thinking the same thing.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 07:35 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PANDAxMoNiUm

i wonder why he does it

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 08:26 AM
PANDAxMoNiUm is currently offline Click here to Send PANDAxMoNiUm a Private Message Find more posts by PANDAxMoNiUm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I'm pretty sure it was intentional. Probably because he likes to F--- with people.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 08:34 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PANDAxMoNiUm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Myth
I'm pretty sure it was intentional. Probably because he likes to F--- with people.

hes such a "joker"

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 09:09 AM
U Neek
Mr

I thought he did mix the addresses up on purpose because the Joker may have thought that Rachel meant a lot to Batman. Especially after the way Batman jumped after Rachel to save her when Joker pushed her out the window.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 01:01 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

Jesus, did you people just realize it now?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 02:54 PM
Master Crimzon is currently offline Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I knew it as soon as he got to Dent instead of Rachael Plus I thought there may be a catch when he decides to just...well....tell him

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 06:24 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

That's a good theory

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 11:41 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

Yes he tricked him. The Joker had no use for Rachel. He had use for Dent. But he knew Batman would save Rachel so he tricked Batman into saving Dent instead.

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 06:09 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by PANDAxMoNiUm
when he tells batman where dent and rachel are, does he purposely mix the addresses up cause he knows batman will go for rachel?

hmmm... something to think about about laughing laughing laughing

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 03:08 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Jesus, did you people just realize it now?

My mother always use to tell me.

"Life's a box a chocolate..."

She said something else but I wasn't paying attention. Dumb ***** was old and boring.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 06:50 AM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

I neva knew Batman and Forrest Gump go together.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 09:20 AM
Master Crimzon is currently offline Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

Pretty much the same story except Gump was retarded and Bruce's a God-like genius.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 11:17 AM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

And then there's this whole thing about dressing up like a bat and knocking the shit out of criminals all night long. Which, on second thought, is a pretty retarded thing to do.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 01:53 PM
KnivesOut
nuff sed

Originally posted by PANDAxMoNiUm

Indeed.

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 08:58 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PANDAxMoNiUm

You think when he got in there and saw dent, in his head he was like...

"F*CK"

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 09:29 PM
Badabing
Karen

(please log in to view the image)

And

(please log in to view the image)

to this thread.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 09:54 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Originally posted by steverules_2
I knew it as soon as he got to Dent instead of Rachael Plus I thought there may be a catch when he decides to just...well....tell him

i figured it out when he told Batman the addresses

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 04:22 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

I knew when Rachel seemed so sure crying on the intercom to Harvey that they were coming for her. I was like yea right, she's dying and I couldn't be happier, lmao.

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 08:17 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote